The Summoning of a saviour.

At a clearing in the outskirts of Fuyuki city, a summoning circle glowed gold before the surrounding area was drowned in white light.

A figure stood where the circle once was.
"I ask of you ar- oh no ones here, WHAT THE FU*sigh*," the figure said.
"Well...this is going to be annoying. Huh, what's that noise.... clashing of blades, so it begins," he said before sprinting in the direction of the noise.

____________________________________________

Y/n pov

I stopped atop one of the warehouses in my spirit form, above the clearing where saber and lancer were fighting with a white-haired woman watching the fight.
'she still looks beautiful, those wheat coloured locks and those emerald eyes, damn I missed her that much huh.... hmm others are watching, ooh look lancers master looks like a snivelling git, I hope he dies.' They continued fighting with smiles on their faces.
'Well, she's enjoying herself. She's doing well against him without knowing who he is.'

"There is no point in drawing out this fight, lancer kill saber." Lancer's master said as lancer smirked.

Lancer then worked out that saber that sabers blade revealed who she is.
He then presses the attack chipping away at the invisible air. Saber then charged before lancer cut her.
'that spear went through her armour.' I raised an eyebrow.

"So you spear bypasses my magic armour." Saber said.
"Well if you want to surrender now that you have no protection," Lancer said with a smirk.
"don't think that defeating my armour will win you this fight.." Saber replied as she removed her armour.
"If I cannot block your blade all I need to do is kill you before your strike. Lancer prepare to die"
They continued to exchange words before saber charged before she realised that it was a trap as lancer swung his second spear at her and cut the tendon to her thumb.
'she should have expected something like that. Well I know she still has a few tricks up her sleeves so I'll see how this goes. All the servants in this war are strong, I want to fight all of the servants in this war, the fights will be legendary.' I thought with a grin on my face.

"Good counter you aren't going to make this easy for me, but I like that indomitable spirit," Lancer said.
'wait did he just....' I thought as my eyebrow twitched.
Sabers accomplice started to freak out over the fact that saber hadn't healed yet blah blah.
" So you are a wielder of a cursed spear, you are Diarmuid of the Love Spot that enchants women. Never did I think that I would have the honour of facing you." Saber said.
"It is I who is privileged for facing you, to face the legendary king of knights, to think I could land a blow against such a warrior. We can finally fight honourably, but are you not humiliated because you have lost the use of your arm." Lancer said as saber summoned her armour.
"You jest, It is humiliating that you show such concern over a scratch." She responded with sass.
"Well it's time to end this, your mine saber" lancer said.
"Not if I get the first decisive strike" she replied as they both prepared to fight before they were interrupted by lightning.
'huh, riders here...well I'll wait a bit to see whether they notice me.'

"Both of you sheathe your blades for I am a king." Rider said as he closed his eyes and stood proud. "I am Iskandar king of Conquerers, I am of the rider class of servants!" he shouted so the whole world could hear him.
(Gotta love me some broskandar.)

He then announced that he would like them to join his invincible army.
Lancer then declined his offer before saying he wouldn't give him the grail.
Saber then berated him saying that "he has offended my honour" she then revealed herself as the king of knights.
"I would hardly expect the king of Britain to be a little girl," Rider said as my eyebrow twitched.
"Would you like a taste of this little girls blade king of conquerors." She replied.
"I suppose negotiations have failed such a shame." Rider said. Riders master was then revealed as lancers master started to mock him.
Lancer's master then ranted on and on and on.
'can he shut up I'm going brain-dead with this mage drivel ugh' I scoffed Internally.
Rider then called him a coward and said that he wasn't worthy of him and proceeded to laugh at him.
'good man' I thought with a smile.