Mad driving skills and a Saint?

A Mercedes-Benz 300SL goes bombing g down a country road and the screams of a terrified soul echo across the countryside.

"YOU MANIAC THIS ISN'T DRIVING, WE ARE GOING TO DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Y/n shouted as irisviel continued driving like a drug addict towards their next fix.

Y/n pov

"Out of all the toys Kiritsugu has gotten me this is my favourite." She said with a smile.

"This is a toy" both me and Artoria said confused.

"At the castle, I was only allowed to drive around the courtyard this is great!" Irisviel said with a closed-eye smile.

"Yeah, I wonder why," I said sarcastically.

"Shouldn't we have hired a professional driver for this" Artoria asked.

"No, I reckon It could be pretty dangerous if we were attacked."
I felt a presence and turned to our crazy driver.

"Irisviel, stop the car," I said now serious as Artoria felt the presence.

"When you talk of danger and a mental patient appears." I joked the figure had a smile that made me think he was a kiddie fiddler.

"This guy's giving me the impression of....what was the word," I said whilst rubbing my chin in a thinking pose. "Ah yes, scum" I finished.

It bowed. " I have come for you my sweet and holy virgin." It said.

"you're a virgin?" I asked Artoria jokingly as her eyebrow twitched.

"Not the time y/n" she replied in silent fury.

"You know this man?" Irisviel asked Artoria.

"I have never laid eyes on him before." She replied as it started having a mental breakdown.

"Oh no, you are saying you have forgotten my face" he whined before putting his hands on either side of his head. Then he started monologuing, how many people are going to do that tonight. I'll be honest I stopped listening when he opened his mouth.
When I started paying attention Artoria was started to get ready to fight.

"As you have seen fit give me your name, I must in keeping with the chivalric code give mine. My name is Artoria, heir to Uther Pendragon and king of Britain. I enter this battle in the saber class." She said as my Adrenaline started pumping and my grin grew.
It started rambling again, then talked about her being insane, coming from his mouth what a joke. Then he cursed god before punching the innocent floor, I mean what did the road do to him.

"Enough! you embarrass yourself" Artoria said.

"I don't think frog eyes is listening Arty," I said whilst watching with a raised eyebrow.
He started ranting again.

My patience ran out.

My fist connected with his frog eyes face and sent him flying.

"Silence worm!" I said with a snarl.

"You aren't worthy of standing next to the holy maiden" Gilles barked before leaving.

"It's difficult dealing with people who don't listen," Irisviel said.

"I believe it was fortunate that he left as I believe I wouldn't have been able to defend you without the full use of my left thumb," Artoria remarked.
"You still had me," I said as she retaliated with.
"Yeah that's the issue"

"Why are you so mean?" I asked with a huff.

*Timeskip*

I now stood In front of Kiritsugu and the others after giving my greetings I turned to Kiritsugu.