extra bio

Author note: I forgot to add this to the bio I apologise.

Cousland Archive.

This ability can only be used by servants of Cousland blood.
It allows them to create a max of five noble phantasms from mana but if it's a B class onwards it limits the total number of NPS he can create.
He can fire them like Gilgamesh's gates of Babylon.
Y/n can make five Clarents due to him forging that weapon.
It is also how he can switch his armour if he was in another class.
For example, he's a saber but wants the saviour class Armour he can summon it.

Also, extra info y/n's father was the Lord who helped sir Ector stay hidden from Vortigern. This is where Artoria and y/n first meet.
It was also the place of Mordred's birth as Morgan isn't going to be Mordred's mother just like my other story. So y/n is Mordred's father and Artoria is Mordred's Mother, Mordred will call artoria Mother in private but when in the presence of other knights she will call her father or Arthur.

Y/n Cousland lancer class: The protector of the king.
(This is y/n's weakest class as it is basically just one event.)

Y/n's horse's name is Thorin, he is a stallion. (I apologise but I don't know much about horses, old forgive me.)

The reason this is the lancer class is that he wields the restricted Rhongomyniad

"save the king...Rhongomyniad!"
This is the sealed Lance which is as powerful as Isildur.

The story behind this is when Vortigern ambushed Artoria and her group on the way back from receiving their weapons and Avalon Artoria is about to receive a fatal blow from Vortigern who had disarmed her.
Y/n who was still on his horse Thorin sees Rhongomyniad stabbed into the floor he charges swipes the Lance and impales Vortigern in the left shoulder weakening him and proving that Rhongomyniad was capable of piercing Vortigern's skin.

Author note: Hope this clears up a few things I've written the next chapter and things are starting to get really interesting for our MC so hope you enjoy and I hope this helps clear up a few things like how the other classes have access to Isildur.