Drinks and Doubts.

Author note: I'm gonna enjoy this one.

3rd person pov

*location- Fuyuki shopping centre*

It's been a day since y/n, Rider and waver destroyed Caster's base, y/n and Rider were walking down the street towards the shopping centre. When we encountered a certain arrogant blonde.

"Ah, goldie, what were the chances of meeting each other here," y/n announced as he narrowed his Crimson at me.

"Warden, you stand in the path of the true king" Gilgamesh replied as cunty as always, he ignored Rider completely.

"I eagerly await our fight," he answered as y/n saw excitement brewing in his eyes. "I can't wait to kick your ass!" Y/n said with a large grin painted on his face as Gilgamesh smirked in amusement.

"Hey, goldie since we met like this how about a banquet at saber's place?" Rider inquired boldly as Gilgamesh smirked slightly.

"I shall be there Mongrel," he said before turning to y/n.
"we will talk more there warden," he said before walking off.

"Well then Rider, looks like your banquet has guests," y/n said with a small smirk.

"Indeed... let's get the drinks!" Rider shouted before charging towards a convenience store.

"Huh!? Wait for me Rider!" Waver shouted before chasing after his loud Servant. After purchasing the drinks we headed to The Einzbern manor.

_____________________________________________

*Timeskip*

Y/n pov
*Einzbern Manor*

After we arrived Eider talked with Saber about the dreariness of the manor.
After a brief conversation, we were escorted to the garden.
Where Rider smashed open the top of the barrel before drinking some.
"Ahh~," he sighed contently after gulping down some of the beverage, he then offered Artoria some, she drank it before handing him back the cup, I chuckled lightly at the exchange.

"How about you y/n, want some?" Rider asked as I shook my head.

"I cannot drink with kings at a royal banquet," I replied turning down the offer, as Artoria looked like she wished to say something.

Rider then talked about their worthiness of who can obtain the grail, as they conversed I felt Archer arrive I hid the smirk that crept onto my face.

"That's quite enough nonsense, you mongrels" Archer said as he revealed himself walking towards where the others were drinking.

"Archer, what are you doing here?" Artoria asked startled by his sudden appearance.

"Well, I saw him in town and invited him to our little gathering. You are a little late, though it stands to reason since you travel by foot unlike me." Rider stated as I suppress a laugh.

"You actually chose to hold a banquet of kings in a place like this?" Archer said whilst he glanced around their surroundings. He then had a swig of the beverage Rider brought, before showing his obvious disgust.

"Just relax glitter balls," I said with a chuckle as he glared at me as I smirked in response.

He then summoned his own, as he threw the others cups, he then threw a cup towards me as I caught it, I poured myself some of the wine before drinking.
"Hmm it's good," I whispered to myself as I sat silently drinking.

"Magnificent!" Rider exclaimed upon taking a sip, I saw Artoria's face brighten slightly as she drank some.

"My treasury holds the finest drinks and swords." Archer started whilst swirling his glass before taking a sip. "This alone should determine who is truly worthy of possessing the grail," Archer added arrogantly.