3| This bitch

Not edited

Get you by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis

10+ votes for next chapter

Previously,

"It's 9 AM you're really early, your session doesn't start until 10" she spoke giving me a smile. She turned back to her computer and typed away.

I turned away from her desk and went to the waiting room where I'll be waiting for the next hour.

It's not like I had something to do I just didn't want to wait here, my ass would start hurting.

Authors POV:

"Harley you're up" miss Williams called then got back to her computer.

Harley got off of the uncomfortable chair and stretched his body out.

He cringed as he heard all his bones cracking and popping, he hated the sound but it felt good to stretch so he did anyway.

He sighed and followed the assistant to an unfamiliar office.

Maybe Miss Sarah quit my case, it doesn't bother me anymore because it happens all the time. He thought before shrugging his shoulders and sitting on the couch in the room.

There wasn't anyone in the room so he waited and thought about his living choices right now.

Did he deserve to be in this situation right now?

Did he have a choice in the matter?

No and no, he didn't deserve to be glared at, or to be called mean and degrading thing's.

"Mr Harley" came a deep silky voice making Harley shiver and turn his attention to the person with that sexy voice.

(That was so cringy- mother Dino)

Harley's POV:

In front of me stood an attractive eye catching man, but he wasn't my therapist so why is he here.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy he's here I'm just really confused.

"W-who are you" I scolded myself mentally for stuttering, why can't I just act normal around hot guys?

"I'm you're new therapist" he told me and turned around walking to his seat, and I couldn't help but stare at his ass.

WHAT!! You would have done it too if you seen how hot he was.

We didn't talk it was just him staring at me and me being a pussy and staring at the floor.

I was very intimidated and shy right at the moment because there's a 6'3 giant staring at me.

It doesn't help that you're only 5'5.

Who told you to talk? Who told you to point out the obvious? No one so shut it. -Me

He tilted his head and oh my god I almost melted at that, he looks like a puppy.

So that made me not so much intimidated as I was before.

"So Harley tell me some things about yourself." He started to talk, I swear my dick just jumped and did a whole back flip.

Like you don't understand his voice is deep, has multiple bass, and is like chocolate.