6| Alex?

Edited

Happier then ever By- Billie Eilish

12+ votes for next chapter

Previously,

I went and flopped on the bed, not bothering to take of my clothes. I just wanted to go to sleep and relax my aching muscles.

Soon I was dozing off to the thought of what Alexander was doing at the moment.

Unknown POV:

"So how did you sleep?" Alexander asked Harley to break the awkward tension in the room.

They where being awkward because Alexander walked in on Harley changing that morning.

After that Alexander immediately got a hard on and had to take another shower.

Cold.

"Good" Harley coughed and blushed as he remembered how Alexander looked when he seen his dick.

Earlier this morning...

Alexander cursed as he looked around for his Rolex watch that he always wore.

He gave up on looking for it after a couple minutes then walked out his room heading towards Harley's temporary room.

Alexander barged in the room disregarding the fact that he needed to look up first.

He started to speak but cut himself off once he had seen what he just walked in on.

"..."

Harley was in shock as he stared at Alexander who quickly shut his eyes and apologized profusely.

"I'm so sorry -I didn't mean to do that."

"I'm just gonna go"

Alexander walked out the room with a furious blush on his face, he leaned on the door and closed his eyes.

"For fuck sakes" he muttered as he walked back to his room.

He took his clothes back off and got back in the shower.

Meanwhile Harley sat on his bed thinking about what just happened.

He wasn't mad just shocked, it was only weird and uncomfortable because it was clear that they both were undeniably gay.

He wasn't ashamed of his size, on soft he was 8in and on hard 9 reaching 10.

He just wished Alexander would have taken him on a date before he got to see his goods.

Flashback over...

Alexander blushed again just thinking about it, but abruptly got up.

He turned his back to Harley and to the fridge grabbing the coffee creamer.

"Okay this is stupid, you saw my dick obviously but there no reason to be shocked by it. I get it where both gay as fuck." Harley said acting nonchalant.

Alexander chuckled and poured the coffee dropping a few ice cubes in his coffee.

"I'm just surprised that a small skinny guy like you would have such a big dic-"

"What are we doing today" Harley cut him off blushing.

He looked down at his now cold food and pushed the plate back.

He wasn't hungry anymore.

"You're gonna eat that, and I called off last night so where gonna go get some clothes for you"

"Okay that's fine with me" it's not like he had a choice anyway.

Harley hopped off the high chairs and put his plate in the microwave not feeling like eating it even though he was told to.

(Authors note/ I'm about to switch to harleys POV because I'm tired of typing in Authors POV Lmaoo...)

Harleys POV:

I walked out the big white and black kitchen and took a mini tour of the house.

He had a big ass living room with black leather couches, on the wall sat a 75in flat screen tv.

I traveled down the hall and peeped a room with all red doors, I slowly walked to it and made sure nobody was coming.

I gently tried to put open the doors but they wouldn't open so I assumed it was locked.

I frowned at the door and turned around going further down the hall, There was a sliding door leading to the pool area.

The pool was big and looked over the city, there was chairs around a huge red table and big umbrellas covering the tables.

I walked back inside and ran up the stairs, I counted how many doors there where and came up with 10.

I turned back around and went back downstairs.

I low key wanted to watch some cartoons on that big ass Tv on the wall.

With a new found excitement I rushed in the living room grabbed the remote and turned the tv on to Disney.

I found Princess and the frog and stared at the tv as it started to play.

But I wasn't focused on the movie, my thoughts where occupied on what it would be like seeing Alex naked.

And why did I just call him Alex? Nevermind, I like it anyway.

Hello dinos..... So umm...😅 I'm so sorry.

Broooo I haven't updated for how long?

I just got done moving houses, plus school I'm so fucking sorry, Ima try and make up for it but no promises cause I seem to break a lot of those.

But anyways...

Harley?

Alexander?

Their awkward encounter?

Should this be a fast or slow progress?

How have y'all been?

Don't forget to comment and maybe follow me if you have time.

Bye bye Dino's...

830+ words