5| Thinking of him

Sorry for any mistakes

Sativa by -jhene Aiko

+7 votes for next chapter

Previously,

"Okay little prince I'll see you in a bit" I blushed at his words and said a quick goodbye and hung up.

I sent him the location and stared out the window as people slowly left the diner.

I didn't even know how long I was looking out the window but the bell dinged again making me look at the person.

3rd Person POV:

Who would be coming here this late at night? Harley thought. But when Harley looked over it was him. He looked so delicious. for some odd reason he looked mad.

"Come now," Alexander said harshly, Harley immediately got up and followed him to his car.

They got in and Harley soon started to wonder if this was a bad idea but it was to late now as Alexander started to drive away from the old looking diner.

Alexander spoke first but Harley wished he didn't.

"Why where you at a diner by yourself at 10:00 o'clock at night?" Alexander scolded Harley like a little kid making him look down, even though he was scared shitless he was also horny as fuck.

Alexander was just hot with whatever he does, even when he's mad.

"Im sorry I just didn't have anywhere else to go" Harley said sounding sad but then he caught on to what he just said and almost threw himself out the window.

Cause why would I say that? He thought to hisself.

Alexander looked over to him for a good 30 seconds then looked back at the road, how he did that I don't fucking know.

I'm sorry I forgot I was supposed to be narrating.

(Embarrassing)

"What do you mean you have nowhere to go?" Alexander asked glancing at Harley every second.

Harley didn't know if he should lie or tell the truth, obviously he had to pick his cards right.

Harley's POV:

"Uh my mother kicked me out" I played with my fingers as I waited for his reaction.

Would he be mad? Calm? I don't know.

"Why did she kick you out?" he asked me with his jaw clenched, he squeezed the stirring wheel until his hands started turning red.

I had this sudden urge to hold his hand and calm him down.

But instead I looked out the window not answering his question.

I mean I don't really want to address my situation right now.

I'm not ready.

"You can stay with me, and before you say no I will gladly punish you if you do" punish?

I kinda like the sound of that so I might just say no, but I don't want to get in trouble.

"Fine" I huffed and slouched in my seat, I just got bitched out by him.

But why did I kinda like it? It somewhat turned me on more then I already was. My sick twitched in my pants and I glared at It.

Closing my eyes I almost fell asleep on the way to his house.

1 hour later...

We had just got to his house maybe a good 40 minutes ago and he had cooked for me.

Which was hamburgers with French fries.

Since I'm an legal adult nobody will be looking for me so I can stay here until I can get a job then leave.

"Im gonna show you the guest room and you can wash up in there" Alexaner said then turned around and walked up the stairs with me following behind him.

As we walked I'm not gonna lie, I stared at his ass the whole time. Again.

"Eyes off my ass Harley,"

Shit he caught me but how did he know I was staring?

I averted my eyes and decided to look at the art we walked past.

Damn this was a long walk, why is this house so fucking big.

"Okay this is the guest bedroom, the bathroom is connected and down the hall right there is my bedroom, there should be clothes in the closet," he said then turned around on his heels and walked to the room down the hall.

I wanna wear his clothes but that's okay.

I walked in the room and gaped, it was bigger then my whole house.

Everything was either black or green and I really liked that because certain greens happened to be my favorite color.

There was a door to the left of the room and two sliding doors which I was guessing was the closet. I walked into the single door and opened the door.

The smell of lavender hit my senses and I breathed in loving the smell.

The bathroom matched the room but in here the green was a little darker. To the left of the door sat a round Bathtub and to the left of tht was a glass walking shower.

Infront of the shower to the left was the toilet and I'm guessing it was a bidet. And next to the toilet seat a sink and a big ass mirror.

What I liked about this room was that It was surrounded by glass windows. My favorite thing in the world.

I went and flopped on the bed, not bothering to take of my clothes. I just wanted to go to sleep and relax my aching muscles.

Soon I was dozing off to the thought of what Alexander was doing at the moment.

HELLO CHILDREN||||

HARLEY?

ALEXANDER?

HIS ROOM?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVE TIME FOLLOW ME!!

BYE BYE KIDDOS