Friends Are Always There

I'm slowly starting to learn the extent of my abilities, and as far as I have explored, I have a lot.

I was up all night making my Nanotech Defribillator, and I was tired. To solve this problem, I slept and just keep going back 4 hours until I'm ready to go.

When I finally decided to start the day, I put my breakfast in the microwave, and aged the microwave enough to speed up the cooking time, and stopped it right before it beeped.

I even tried extrapolating all versions of the timeline finding one where my toothbrush is moving on its own so that I can brush my teeth without using my hands, but it just vanished, possibly moved it elsewhere.

I also found out that I can teleport, but it's more complicated than that. When I travel through time, I also travel through space, so when I leap years into the future, for example I also move a lot so that I would still be on the planet, instead of floating dead in empty space. I tried leaping a few seconds into the future at work, but all it did was send me to a Burger King several blocks farther to the lab than where I initially was.

Once I finally arrived at work, Allen greeted me with "you're late, that should be impossible". I told him about my powers a week ago and now he makes a ton of jokes about me not being able to control it well. He then introduced me to the person he was talking to before I arrived.

"Clockworth, this is Engineer Patty Owens, Owens this is Tyler Clockworth, our technological consultant. She's new here, Tyler, and she's also going to be in the same lab with us to understand what went wrong specifically in the temporal accelarator."

"Nice to meet you Patty" I said.
"You too, Tyler" she replied.
"Well, I guess it's time to show you our lab, it's great and our latest Quantum Supercomputer can test simulations other supercomputers would take thousands of years to"
"I guess it is TIME, Mr. Clockworth"
"That was a good one Patty! I should've thought of that" Allen said while chuckling like a baby who saw a car key jingle.
"How did you know that?" I asked
"Mr. Pirkek showed me your history with the temporal leap accident, he said it might give me a better idea on what safety contingencies I can add into the Mark II of the time ship" she replied.

We arrived at the laboratory, and I let her explore for herself the equipments we use and get her familiar with the place. Once settled, we talked about my project, the Nanotech Defibrillator and how it works.

"It's just a prototype so it has some flaws in it but basically you wear 2 bands that will camouflage as your skin once worn. When someone is in dysrhythmia, you rub your palms together as quickly as possible, the AI in the bands will read it as you activating the defib, it will charge and then you push on the person's chest to shock. The bands would automatically raise the charge if you rub your hands again" I said.

"Why is it still a prototype then?" Patty asked.

"I'm still not sure at what speed does the average person rub their hand the fastest, if I can't get a large sample on the gyroscope I wouldn't be able to calibrate"

"Why not record a fast, medium and slowhand rubbing on the bands, then use recognition to differentiate the difference, while also checking your pulse to see if you're in an emergency, averaging out the exact conditions needed to prime the defib?"

"Because...... I haven't thought of it?"

"It's ok, let's input both our samples to get a more accurate calibration."

We finished working, and it's already late. I clocked out, greeted everyone goodbye, and walked home. "Man I should buy a car" I sighed. As I'm walking, I noticed a hovering drone following me, and the thing underneath it looks like some sort of telemetry. It's scanning me for something, but I was too tired and sleepy to notice that I got shot with a tranq and-