Life? You Mean a Box of Chocolates ~Epilogue~

After about...literally...a month...I can update. I'm going to borrow my mum's laptop to update...and I lost literally all my files. Fantastic.

Anyway...

Updates will be a lot slower but at least I can try and get back into the swing of updating? :P

So this epilogue will be a bit random (as if you couldn't tell by the title). It's a random idea in which Jaden and Yusei talk about the gallery, at least, what they remember.

--- Kura-chan ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden took a deep breath, twiddling his fingers behind his back and humming a tune subconsciously. It was a very sunny day, absolutely perfect for an outing...or a date.

His eyes scanned the area around him. It was a small coffee place, and to be honest, Jaden didn't particularly like coffee, but according to Yusei this place also sold a wide variety of cakes.

If Jaden had a watch, he'd be constantly looking at it. He was waiting outside of the doors, anxiously watching the bustling crowd, looking for a tuft of crab-styled hair, or a yellow streak, or even a motorcycle.

He saw none of them.

Jaden took another deep breath. And another. And another. And another. Until he sighed out all the breaths he had taken and repeated the cycle; he needed something to help him calm down.

Yusei and Jaden had been on a few dates, and usually Jaden was the late one - he usually slept in and forgot all about it. Yusei was always understanding, but really, this was just Jaden. Yusei had come to terms with that.

Suddenly, a rev of a familiar motorcycle caught Jaden's attention. But he felt awkward looking in that direction, it would be as if he was expecting it, and he didn't want to see desperate. Even so, he forced himself to look.

There he was.

A smile placed itself on Jaden's lips, which soon turned into a childish grin. He waved at the raven-haired male who smiled back at him.

"Yusei!" Jaden chimed, running over to the familiar smell of bike oils. "You're late."

"I know," Yusei sighed, holding his helmet under his arm, "late repairs."

"You smell like it! Why'd you bring your bike anyway?"

"It's a motorcycle," Yusei corrected, "and we're going somewhere else. It was easier to get you here."

"Really?" Jaden's eyes glimmered. He hadn't been on Yusei's motorcycle since after they came out of the gallery, which must have been a year ago now.

"Yep."

Yusei handed the boy a spare helmet that he kept in the back of his motorcycle. Jaden put it on and climbed behind Yusei onto the bike, wrapping his arms around the older male's waist and holding on tightly. The smell of oil was quite strong now.

"So where are we going?" Jaden asked as Yusei got his helmet on and revved up the vehicle.

"You'll see..." Jaden knew that Yusei was smirking as he began to ride across the street.

The breeze was fast and hard-hitting across Jaden's face. Despite Yusei mostly blocking what was to fly directly into him, some of it still managed. The brunette didn't mind though - this was something exciting, and he had completely forgotten about the promised cakes from when this date was arranged.

It was a long time before Jaden felt they had gotten anywhere. Yusei eventually stopped, parking his motorcycle near some cars in a car park.

They were at the beach.