Abyss of the Deep

• Dedicated to Chloe Winter

Hello guys! This story will have slow updates...like very slow updates. :P So I decided to do a mash of the game Ib and the ship of Starshipping because why the fudge not? :D

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh characters and I do not own the game Ib, they belong to their respective owners!

Please enjoy~!

--- Kura-chan ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the early afternoon, under a grey sky, Jaden and his friends were on their way to an art gallery.

“Did you remember everything, Jaden?”

“Oh! Do you have your favourite card? You know, the one you got for your birthday?”

“Keep it safe in your pocket, okay? Don’t lose it!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden slowly entered the gallery with his two friends, Syrus and Chazz. It was Jaden’s first time going to one, and although he thought art to be a bit boring, he decided it would be okay to try it out once. To feel a little manlier, he decided to take the two with him.

Upon entering, Jaden’s brown eyes were greeted with posh white walls, smooth to the very core. Two windows were placed at the left of the magnificent white to see the traffic scurry by outside, but one of them was blocked by an elder man. Just next to the windows was a desk; another man stood at the desk, greeting people as they went in.

“Well...we’re here,” Syrus said with a small laugh. “...This is your first time in an art gallery, huh, Jaden?”

The brown haired boy only nodded in response, taking in all of the fancy scenery.

“We’re here today to see an exhibition of works by an artist named Guertena...And they don’t just have paintings, but also sculptures...and all kinds of other creations!” Syrus added to his previous sentence, sounding excited. “I don’t doubt that even you’ll enjoy it, Jaden.”

Jaden just rolled his eyes at how excited his friend was.

“Should we get to the reception desk?” Chazz asked, sounding a little irritated and bored.

“Yeah! Let’s get some pamphlets as well!” Syrus cheered.

The three boys went over to the desk. Once there, Jaden leaned on the desk and tapped his figners on it impatiently, looking at the calendar behind the man that was at the desk.

“I think I’ll go on ahead...” Jaden murmured.

Syrus looked at him and nodded, not fully hearing him. “You want to go on ahead? Sure! We’ll catch up with you soon! Just make sure you’re quiet...and don’t disturb anyone...”

“Knowing him, that’ll be hard.” Chazz added with a smirk.

“Hey! I’m not that bad...” Jaden murmured as he walked off, waving bye to his friends and going to the stairs. He wondered if he should venture up the stairs first, and when with his decision to do so.

Everything in the gallery seemed too high-class for Jaden, like the Obelisk dorm back at school. When he got to the top of the stairs, he was greeted with a window. He decided to take a look out it, only to jerk back.

I didn’t think it was this high up...geez... It was also a little too bright for his liking, so he wandered off down the hall.

One thing Jaden noticed was that everyone in the gallery seemed to always be fixed on one painting at a time. People usually move on after a while, but this just freaked him out. It was like they were NPC’s in an RPG game.