Chapter 2

Art not by me

Wilbur's POV

Blah Blah Blah. My maths teacher was going on and on about trigonometry or something like that when Dreamy texted me.

Dreamy

Dreamy: Hey Wil, what's happening about the trip to Hawaii??

I guess he's coming, hell yes! I've been trying to get Dream and Techno to meet for ages now. They're the same age, the same year, the same class and they've NEVER met. No idea how. Dream comes over all the time but Techno is the most anti-social person on the planet. I lean over and whisper in my friend Johnathan's ear.

"Hey John, operation DNB is on." He looks at me. Face unreadable like always.

"1. Don't call me John. My name is Schlatt. And 2. Good those two need boyfriends like ASAP." He whispers back.

Operation DNB. A plan that me and Schlatt put together around a month ago when we found out that both my brother, Technoblade, and Dream are single. Basically, the plan is:

1. Find a way to make them meet

2. Make them spend time together, so they become friends.

3. Get them drunk.

4. Let the magic of alcohol do its thing.

The perfect plan. The only problem was we are all underage and they are both super anti-social. Luckily when I told Dadza about this he thought it was a great idea! We have been trying to get Techno a boyfriend since he came out as gay and we all love Dream. Dad agreed to get me a fake ID for the alcohol so the only thing was how to get them to hang out. Schlatt suggested a trip abroad which was an amazing idea! They would never turn down a free vacation and they would both be in a hotel room together for a while.

To be honest, I'm surprised Techno's okay with this trip but I'm not complaining.

I texted Dream some more information just as the bell rang for lunch. Me and Schlatt grabbed our stuff and headed towards the library where my brother helped out during my lunch.

3rd Person POV

"Techno, be a dear, and go organize the horror section." says the librarian, looking over at the introvert. 

Techno's an unusual person. He has long pink hair and deep red eyes. He enjoys reading and likes being alone. That's why he helps out in the library; no one speaks to the weird book nerd and Techno likes it that way.

Just as the pink-haired male was about to do his assigned task, his brother and Schlatt walked in.

Wilbur grabs Techno's arm and starts to walk out of the library. "Sorry Miss Evens, I've got to steal my dear brother for a second." He says, turning back to look at the librarian, half asking for permission.

"Just don't go too far. He's still on duty." Miss Evens replies. She would rather they didn't leave but she also knew there was no point in arguing with a Soot. 

Once they were outside, Wilbur let go of Techno's arm and got out his phone. 

"What in the name of the blood god do you want now? I was busy!" The pink-haired brother asked. He was beyond fed up with Wilbur and "his antics", as Techno called them. The two brothers are VERY different. Wilbur is extroverted; Techno is a huge introvert. Wilbur is popular; Techno is invisible. Wilbur doesn't like reading; Techno loves being alone with a good book.

"He's coming," Wilbur replies simply.

"Heh?" 

"Dreamy's coming to Hawaii." He repeats showing his brother the texts. Techno looks over the texts, face as unreadable as Schlatt's.