Important A/N

Hello everyone. It's been a while and I just need to ask a few questions.

1. Should I continue this book? I'm sure all of you have heard the news about Technoblade and I'm not sure if I should continue or if that wouldn't be disrespectful so I'm going to leave this up to you guys.

Yes, continue.

No, stop.

2. If I do continue this story, should I change the name to Alex?

Yes, change to Alex.

No, keep Damon.

3. If I do continue this story, do you guys want smut with Dreamnoblade or should I keep them fluff and angst?

Ok with Smut.

No smut.

4. If I do continue this story, would it be disrespectful to write cancer into the story?

Yes.

No.

I've been feeling so down and unmotivated for so long and the news sent me on a spiral. I enjoyed writing this story but it feels wrong to keep posting even though I'm sure Techno wouldn't have cared or even noticed. I don't know what the right thing would be to do so I'm going to leave it up to you.

If I do continue, updates wouldn't be regular and I won't be able to reply to comments as my email has been messing up. Additionally I've made a discord channel and I'm going to start streaming once I get some more money. Technoblade and the Dream SMP have saved me and eventually I hope to be able to do the same.

https://discord.gg/NpHTTugmef