4. Extra chapter: Let's fill you in

A/n
This was originally going to be something different but that changed.

I've not read this again so if any part doesn't make sense let me know ❤️

Anyways enjoy

🐣

Third person (pov)

"Arghhhhhhhh ! This stupid app keeps fucking crashing !!!" Kao shouted in anger as he threw the nearest thing he could find towards the wall

"Eheh kao babe.. is everyth~"

"No ! Stop asking me that ! It's clearly not okay !!!" Kao shouted

It's been months since Pete and Kao started dating , both Kao and Rome were already going into their final year of college and both had also quit working for Pete and Pick respectively .

Let me fill you in on it all.

Last month both Rome and Kao decided to quit working for their respective boyfriends since their uni has a internship placement that offers final year students to take up internships under well known brands or people as their final year and during this internship process if their able to fulfill all the requirements then they graduate without even giving any physical examinations if not then after their internship is done they'll have to give the examination and pass as well.

Both Kao and Rome opted for this opening because let's be honest in a field like this or rather in any field , on job learning is so much more beneficial than book learning actually physically being able to do the work is always better, even the boyfriends agreed to the while set up and we're very supportive .

However... Uh.. what they weren't really that aware of was the fact that both Kao and Rome had to submit a project , in order to be selected in this program . They thought that the program was open for anyone and everyone ! But apparently not the projects they submit is basically their entrance exam , now not only that .. the companies or the people will select the students based on the projects given . 

Hence if they wanted to work with the best of the best then their projects needed to be up to the mark as well .

So in the past month , Kao had been working his ass off on a script , the filming the editing ! Eveything ! And as for Rome he'd been going all around the place trying to find a unique photo , then editing and even had to create a few graphic designs too along with a few animation .

So to say that the deadline is very close and both Rome and Kao are aslo very close to losing it is an untrue.

Because both Kao and Rome have already lost it .. and their boyfriends are paying the price .

Because not only have they become very snappy but also they've been busy as hell , no time for anything .

Also when mae Godji offered pete and pick to get another assistants this time without the usual scolding because this time around both Kao and Rome had genuine reasons to quit and because both Kao and Rome only spoke kindly of the two actors . But both Pete and pick declined the offer saying that they'll manage everything on their own  .

But the real reason was far from it the two had gotten so used to kao and rome that even they knew that getting a new assistant was just asking for trouble since they'll be back to their overly selective behaviour and that'll only upset the management .

Anyways, back to the situation in hand .

"Uh okay okay babe .. um.. why don't I get you some coffee ?" Pete said