5.Extra chapter: Threats & a bitch

A/n

Y'all there's going to be more extra chapters than I previously planned on ..

These officially feel like an extention of this story

👀

Third person (pov)

"Arghh I'm so tired ..I'm most likely going to passout the second we get inside " kao said as he stretched out his body after getting down from Pete's car .

Since both Kao and Rome have been busy with their projects and as per usual even Pete and Pick don't get enough free time to spend with their boyfriends.

It was now somewhat common for Kao and Rome to crash at their respective boyfriends place , infact it was more comfortable for them too since both Kao and Rome would still get to eat breakfast together, either at Pete's apartment or Pick's .

Honestly the four had gotten extremely close with one another , don't get it mixed up , Pick is still very much scared of Kao infact even Pete is afraid of Rome since Rome had made very many threats towards Pete.

Making Pete hyper aware of the tiny monster that is Rome .

Regardless of the threats the four had gotten close and it definitely felt really homely in morning while they had their breakfast .

Which leads us to this, both Pete and kao had just reached Pete's apartment complex ,

"Oh no no no mister you ain't sleeping ~" pete replied.

"Huh ? Why ?" Kao asked confused

" With the stunt you pulled at work if you think I'm letting you go that easy you're mistaken .. you better take responsibility Kao" pete smirked leaning closer towards his boyfriend making kao flustered looking away .

"You horny basterd I'm tired" kao said shoving pete away from him slightly and failing

"You should have thought about that before becoming a kissing monster at work" pete shrugged,

"Aau ? That was the spur of the moment why~"

"Fine ~ I'll let you go if you give me a kiss ~"

"Pete we're outs~"

"I don't care" pete said Pickering up his lips infront of kao closing his eyes waiting for kao to make a Move

"Let's get in~"

"No now~" pete whined making kao Chuckle

"Keep standing there then~" kao laughed before making a run for it towards the main entrance to the building

Pete was ready for it since it didn't take him even a second before he was running after kao , both laughing,

"Pete we're outside let go~"

"Come on~" pete said as he caught on to kao grabbing onto kao from behind while kao just kept laughing

"SO ITS TRUE ! YOU FUCKER REALLY DID SEDUCE HIM !"  Another growling voice joined the laughing couple making them both flinch , turning towards the voice .

"What are you doing here ?" Pete said rolling his eyes at the man infront he let go of kao and stood beside him.

Neither of the boy's looking even remotely Interested in entertaining the new guest.

"Is that how you greet your father ! HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NO MANNER PETE VIHOKRATANA ?" Jack Vihokratana shouted ,

"Not really .. you weren't there for majority of my life so.. "