Chapter Three

The next morning at breakfast everyone was silent. Andi ate her breakfast and watched the kids she had seen downstairs. The only ones not in the Sibuna gang were her, Mara, and Jerome. Not for long she thought. I want in. Whatever it is I want it she thought to herself. After breakfast she changed into her school uniform and walked towards the school. The sibuna gang was huddled together, as always. They were talking about something and Andi could only hear snippets of the conversation, what she got was that there was a secret tunnel in the library and they were going there after lunch. Andi couldn't wait. 

Andi was impacient all morning, and al lunch. She watched the Sibunas every move and waited for them to go to the library. After lunch the time finally came. She followed at a distance, watching as they ran across the empty field and into the Frobisher-Smythe library. They all went in, Andi stayed at a distance. She waited, she counted to thirty exactly and then ran for the doors. When she entered there was no one. The entire library was quiet. If there were to be a tunnel it would be on the ground floor she thought, as she glanced at the staircase that would take her up above into the loft area were more books are stored. She bent down, and felt against a bookcase, she tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't budge. Not that one she thought. She tried behind the desk that used to belong to Jasper. She tried along the staircase. She grabbed ahold of the railing, and started to twist the rails. She had seen this done in movies and it had always worked for them. She tried everyone, until she came to one that had wings, like an eagle. They were broad and when she turned them to her amazement a drawer popped out. It was below the railing, and when she twisted the wings she found a book. The drawer was coated in red silk, and there was a book inside, "The book of Isis, I wonder what that is?" She thought to herself as she lifted the book out of the drawer. She turned it around in her hands, and when she looked back at the drawer there was a stitched up rip in the fabric. She reached for and when she was unsuccessfull at pulling it by her hands she grabbed a pen and ripped the fabric. Inside there were three keys. One a golden key that glowed in the light. Another key that had a sun on it, there was a round top, and it had a sun, another with the exact same form with a moon. She heard something voices, and she spun around just in time to see Eddie run at her breaking Patricia's grip. "You can't have those!" He yelled and dove straight for her. He couldn't get the keys before Fabian and Alfie pulled him away. "Those are for the science experiment." Nina tried. "No they aren't and if you don't tell me right now, what is going on, we are going to have some serious issues." She looked at all of their faces, the Sibuna gang. They were confused, and they didn't have anything to say. "Um-um" Patricia tried. "No, no more lies. Tell me now or you'll regret it.