[1]

enjoy my loves <3

enjoy my loves <3

⇨✿☁︎︎𖢻☁︎︎✿⇦

Would you like to delete this app?

[ yes selected ]

Are you sure?

[ yes selected ]

Processing

The app has been deleted

⇨✿☁︎︎𖢻☁︎︎✿⇦

Setting my phone down I sighed. My friend looked at me from the corner of his eyes. "What's up with you?" I looked at him and pouted. "I finally deleted the app you told me about."

He chuckled and smiled at me. "Good job, that app could be used for tracking. I also heard from Rindou that he did get tracked and people tried to ambush him. He obviously took them down, but still. I can't help but get worried for you."

I looked down fiddling with my fingers. "So I'm guessing that's a no to text my number neighbor..?" He smiled and patted my head. "Do you really want to?" I nodded my head so fast that my neck started to hurt. "... Alright. But! Make sure to come see me or Rindou if something is the matter."

Smiling I jumped out of my seat and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ran!! [f/n] told me about texting your number neighbor so I've been wanting to do it for a while, but couldn't because I was scared you'd get mad! But yay! Your not gonna get upset at me if I text a random stranger who could possible kill me!!"

At this he frowned. "name, I thought I told you to stop thinking about that.." I grinned and looked up a him because this dude was tall. "But that's like my whole personality!! Do you want me to stop being who I am?" I raised a brow.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Rindou. He looked at us and made a face that screamed 'ew'. "Can you two stop being lovey dovey for a second?"

"What do you mean lovey dovey?" I asked him while Ran sighed. "I'm 21, she's 17. It's illegal anyway."

Rindou looked at him with a 'really?' face. "Uh huh.. that still doesn't stop your thoughts from roaming-!" He was cut off by Ran throwing a pillow at his face.

"Shut it!!" I laughed at the two of them. "Alright you two that's enough! I should get going though, [f/n] will kill me if I'm late!" I hugged the both of them before holding up a peace sign.

"When I die, make sure it stays unsolved. I wanna be on Buzzfeed Unsolved." I heard them yell out my name but already sensing I'm in danger I ran the hell out of there.

"Bye!!"

—————

"Hey [f/n]!!" I yelled out as I saw my best friend sitting at a table. She looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Why were you so late? I told you to meet up with me at Rip-Off cafe at 4:25."

I frowned at her. "I'm not that late!!" She looked at me with a deadpanned expression. "It's 6:30 name." I jumped and looked at my wrist watch. "It's that late?! Oh crap! I'm sorry [f/n]!! I didn't realize how late I was. you a champ for waiting for me."

She smiled and got up from her seat to hug me. I, of course, hugged her back. "It's fine, I was getting worried though. Make sure to leave a message if your gonna be late." I scratched my cheek while sweat dropping. "Yeah, sorry about that!"

She chuckled and dragged me to her seat. "Okay! So let's start texting your number neighbor!!" I giggled and looked at her. "Where are the girls?" She hummed before answering my question. "They're at the movies. Saying something about ruining a date..? It's probably Yuki and Kiyo's date tho."

"Hehe~ they sure do love getting on Kiyo's nerves." "Hah! Yeah they do!"

Smiling at her I took out my phone. "So what do I have to do again?" She grinned. "Just type in your number but the last digit has to be either one number lower or higher. You can pick with one." I thought about it. "I think I'll go higher!"

We both laughed deviously thinking of ways to torture the poor soul known as my number neighbor.

Typing in my number I changed the last digit and texted them something. [f/n] looked at me curiously. "What did you say to them?"

I looked up and grinned at her. "Here." I said as I showed her my phone.

She took one look at the screen before busting out laughing earning looks from everyone at the cafe. I ended up joining her.

——————

name
Hey there senpapi chulo 😩
Why'd ya ditch me??
Don't you want this million dollar puthay 🤨??

——————

"name! You idiotic genius! You're so gonna creep them out!" [f/n] said trying to get her laughter under control. I snickered holding my hand up to mouth. "Yeah! They're probably gonna block me!"

We both just giggled trying to catch out breath, before hearing a ding. Surprising us both that the person might have texted back we immediately looked at my phones to see what they wrote.

——————

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Who the fuck-
What the fuck-
How the fuck-
Why the fuck-

name
Wow so you're just not gonna say that after our night together 😒
I can't believe you!!
You had me in my underwear begging for more but left me dry!!
Honestly people these days🙄

——————

"[f/n]!! Why would you type that?! Ran is gonna kill me if he found out!!" She laughed and held up this '👌' sign. "It's okay! Don't worry, beside you started it I'm just finishing it."

——————

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Ma'am this is a Wendy's 💀

——————

I grabbed my phone out of her hands and looked at the screen curiously. 'Why haven't they blocked me yet? I legit sound like a whole ass creep!'

They were typing something and I just now noticed [f/n] peeking over my shoulder to see what they were typing.

Sighing I looked at her and grinned. "This is just now getting interesting!" She laughed before smiling at me. "Hell yeah!!"

——————

So uh- what do y'all think?

Who do you think is y/n's number neighbor 😼