[26]

i'm gonna cry school is so stressful

⇨✿☁︎︎𖢻☁︎︎✿⇦

you didn't know what to do. you had hoped that this was all a dream but it seemed like that was out of the question. it felt to real, the emotions overflowing you were driving you crazy and you wanted to cry and shout and scream for help but you knew better.

you knew better than to make a single sound in this situation. it seems like he was still looking for you, it's a good thing he's an addict because he seems to lack common sense to look in the closet.

"boss where is she? you said she would be here." another voice said as you heard footsteps enter your room. "oh i know she is! we just have to find her, then i'll get my money.."

you couldn't believe him, the guy you trusted as your friend had just betrayed you. all for what? for some money? this time you couldn't stop the tears you felt. it hurt.

it hurt so bad knowing how easily he could throw you away. but still, you knew better than to make noise.. right?

you slightly flinched as you heard sanzu let out a loud laugh. it was normal until it wasn't. he sounded absolutely insane. you really regret ever trusting.

your mind drifted off into a blank state where you thought that maybe you deserved this. maybe you did something that was so bad, you deserved to die. was that it? was that why he was doing this?

"boss maybe we should get someone else.." the voice tried reasoning with sanzu but it seems pointless because he was to far into this. it was like he enjoyed being a predator looking and searching for his prey.

"no. i will sell that bitch if it's the last thing i do. she should've known better. she should've stayed away from us."

your eyes teared up even more. he was going to sell you? you had thought he just wanted to murder you, maybe torture. but sell you?

you started praying to atua at this point. just hoping to god that the cops will get her quicker but to no avail. its been at least 12 minutes with you holding your sounds in and making no movement whatsoever.

"why are you so dead bent on this girl boss? there are so many others who look and sound better." the voice asked sanzu.

okay well that hurt. you weren't the most attractive but you still thought you were pretty! and he dares to attack your voice too?

"no, no, no, no! it has to be her! i want her! i need her!" sanzu repeated his words like a mantra. so was he not going to sell you? sanzu was confusing the crap out of you.

to think you had ever even trusted him.

you should have listened to izana when he warned you about sanzu, you really should have.

speaking of izana, what would he feel if he found out about your situation? would he come running to help you? or would he just laugh and say you deserved it.

you really hoped it was the former instead. not to mention the others as well, they ahead always vowed to protect you.

so where were they when you needed them the most? was that also just a lie? were they just kokichi kinnies?

why had they abandoned you in your time of need?

if only you knew...