[11]

i should update my other stories

⇨✿☁︎︎𖢻☁︎︎✿⇦

—————

"NAME STOP BEING A BRAT AND EAT!!"

"NO!! FUCK OFF!! YOU'RE MEAN!!"

"OH MY— fine what will get you to eat?!"

i thought about, what would get me to eat that disgusting hospital food they sent to my house for some random ass reason. "hmm- oh! i know!" rindou looked at me expectingly, waiting for my answer. i grinned

"i want to meet emma!"

————

as soon as those words left my mouth, the house went to chaos. ran was scolding me saying meeting up with a 'stranger' is bad. rindou was smashing his head on a wall, muttering things like, 'murder is illegal..' 'don't kill her... not yet..' i still don't know who he was talking about. while izana was pretending to be nonchalant and asking if i was replacing him with his sister.

"i'm not replacing you izana. rindou keep hitting your head and you'll loose more brain cells. ran, she's not a stranger. we've been texting for over a month now."

they males looked at each other and sighed. "fine name. you can meet her as long as you eat your fruits and vegetables." ran said while frowning.

'what am i? a childe?'

rindou didn't say anything, he just turned his head away from me and listened.

izana on the other hand was holding my hand. "i'm.. happy you're not replacing me. i suppose i can set up a date with you and her if you'd like name." sparkles were coming out of my eyes as he said that. "really?!" he nodded and sent me a smile. "sure, anything for you."

rindou scoffed and looked at the three of us from the corner of his eye. "you guys are down bad."

i smirked and got up from my seat to hug rindou. "are you mad at me?" i frowned a little.

rindou was a whole mess. this mans was apologizing like crazy while his whole face was hella red. "uh- no! i'm not! n/n, why would you think that?! i would never be mad at you! i'm sorry you got that idea!!"

i smiled and kissed his cheeks. "okay! just making sure you're not upset! oh! i should text emma!"

i then ran to my room leaving the three men downstairs. two of which were teasing the third one.