[6]

one of my favorite chapters ! enjoy

⇨✿☁︎︎𖢻☁︎︎✿⇦

————

You sat at Rip Off Cafe and sipped your chocolate milk. You simply stared at the floor so you wouldn't get anyone to think you're looking at them when your mind is in LaLa land.

Too busy in your head, you hadn't noticed someone approaching you. "Ahem!" You jumped at the sudden sound that interrupted you from your thoughts. You stared at the attractive female in front of you. "Um-.. Hello..?"

The woman in front of you let out an awkward smile, scratching her head while looking anywhere but your eyes. "Um... I was wondering... if you were single..?"

You were surprised because that was a question that wasn't usually asked. Especially if Ran, Rindou, Izana, or your gang was with you. Nobody had the balls to come up and ask you that.

You smiled. "Yeah! I am." The awkwardness the female felt went down a little. It was still there but it went down. "Oh-! Um.. Can I have your number then..?"

You let out a chuckle. "Sure! But-." The girl in front of you felt her heart stop from a second before you continued. "-If you're gonna kill me... Do it for the gang!"

She tilted her head in a cute way. "What does that mean?" You just smiled at her. "Nothing-! Anyway, here's my number! My name is name by the way! last name, first name.."

She also smiled and introduced herself. "Oh... Uh... I'm Senju! Kawaragi Senju..." After that little exchange the female left with a big smile on his face. You on the other hand, went straight to the group chat.

————

It's finger licking good ✔︎

[name has joined the chat]

name
AHHHHHHHHHH GURLS
THIS HOT GIRL CAME UP TO ME IF I WAS SINGLE AND SHE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER IDIEJDJJDJFNE
I CABT FUNCTION ANYMORE
PUT ME IN RICE OR SOMETHING

emma
Y/N YOU DUMB BITCH WRONG CHAT

Hina
WE DISCUSS THIS IN THE BADDEST BITCHES ALIVE GROUP-CHAT NOT THIS ONE

Baji
This hot what now?

name
Oh shit-

Mistuya
Who are you talking about name