Hit the truth because it hurts

"Lily?...are you here?" Severus said as he entered through the fireplace with his wand held high.

" Sev?" Lily said as she entered the house with a basket full of apples. She dropped the basket as she ran into Severus's arms and kissed him intensely for at least 20 minutes

"Wait, wait Lily. I am here , I am here , Im so sorry" He said as he leaned back on the couch . Lily sat on his lap on top of him and gently rubbed against the aching and hard sensation that Snape was offering her through his pants from his passionate kiss .

"Oh fuck , oh Fuckkkk , Lily, stop it!"

"Please Severus, why are you denying me, I don't understand..is it ...you don't want to be with a dirty blood?"

"No ... Lily I love you, that's not...I love you, don't think that , never , do you hear me? never"

"I just don't... I don't understand."

"Lily we need to talk about this"

Lily got off Severus' lap and simply sat beside him as she listened to the words she didn't want to hear, she knew they were true, but she desperately wanted a child. She really wanted one.
________

Bedroom Mr. and Mrs. Snape

"It's alright, I understand. "

"Oh my Lily, you know I love you. "

"I know , it's just that I wanted our love to express itself in a little creature that would call you daddy , run around the house and giggle drinking pumpkin juice in the mornings " Lily said as she leaned her cheek against Severus' hand and felt her tears melt into her love's fingers .

Severus was heartbroken by that .

"Lily, I have to tell you something. I heard something today while I was in knockturn alley .It's not good, but I don't want ...you to be any more distressed...than you are ."

"Severus, I don't think anything else can distress me anymore."

"That is if...Someone knows we are married, it is Mundungus Fletcher . He wasn't invited to the wedding, or anything, but ...he's going to tell the Dark Lord at the next meeting we have."

"NO SEVERUS! WE HAVE TO GO, WE'RE GOING TO AMERICA!"

"I can't, they would follow us and kill us, that would only confirm our relationship. Besides the MACUSA now has its own problems trying to save half-bloods or muggle-born "

"Lily , I know that tomorrow at dawn the Dark Lord will be stopping by the Malfoy's to receive a commission . If I want him not to kill us, I'll have to be there and hope he doesn't kill me if I say something our union to him or other death eater ."

"SEVERUS, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"LILY, IT'S THE ONLY WAY . I told Albus this afternoon and he said he would offer to help you , I don't want you to die , you mean everything to me .Please let me help you . "

"Will you be around for Christmas ? "

"You know it's too early to promise you anything Lily , but wherever you go , tell Minnie , I'll try to get in touch if anything comes up ."

"Is this our last time together...sleeping peacefully, in our house?"

"I...I don't know what to tell you.."

"Don't lie to me Sev, you know the answer to that."

Severus cried as he held Lily's head to his bare chest "It is...possibly it is my Lily."

" Sev please, there's only a month and a half until Christmas , I want to be with you today"

"Lily... "

"you know I want you Sev, don't deny me please...please "

Severus nodded as he kissed her softly .

"Accio vitalis prohibere . You'll have to take it Lily."

" It's for the best..."

"It's for the best my lily"

"Give me a second , I...you know I never...need to use the bathroom.."

"It's okay Sev , take your time , don't feel pressured " Lily pretended to bring the vial closer to her lips , Severus smiled .

___

It was going to happen and with the one he was afraid and if he didn't know how to do it...no! shut up Severus Snape ! animals can do it naturally , so can you. Severus thought nervously as he took off his typical black pants along with his shoes in the bathroom.

He loved her so much, he wanted everything to be perfect, if only that nasty Potter hadn't taken his beloved Lily's virginity it would be even more perfect...but that was okay. They were husband and wife now and no one was going to change that...even if this was the first and last time.

Lily for her part, as soon as Severus had closed the door did something she had been thinking about for ages, if you could say that. She looked at the vial, smelled it and found a delicious strawberry scent, took her wand and whispered Evanesco . She wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to create some of this love that Severus and she had for each other , she will have to lie to him .

"Lily, Did you drink it ?"

"Well it had a mild strawberry flavor, it was good . Don't think you haven't improved on the taste of your potions."

Sev smiled , as he took the vial and set it down on the nightstand.

"You know I love you..."

"I know Severus"