I'm just waiting for you

Hogwarts Infirmary :

" Poppy , this is complicated , I'm doing my best here . It terrifies me to know that I will have to inject Harry with this stuff ..."

" Severus , the epinephrine injector is the latest in treatment options and even if it hurts your soul to put it in Harry , you will have to do it , don't wait to contact me if he doesn't  get better with the standart meds he has , you can't hesitate , you just inject it into his leg and I will come as fast as I can "

" He's so little , he shouldn't have to go through this , Poppy "

" Severus , don't worry , it's not the first time he's had to use epinephrine . According to what he told me , when he was younger in fact there was a time where that was the only medication available , so.... "

" Those despicable muggles .... The control medication  are the most important to keep  Harry  condition stable ."

" Take it easy , take now the stuff I give you and go get something to eat , it has been enough for this day "

" Thank you Poppy for all your support and patience "

" Severus , I'm here for it . Don't forget to give the Medical Alert bracelet  to Harry and  remind him to use it . And my last piece of advice is , always  keep an eye on him .  Harry lately has gotten into a bad habit out of pity not to tell me when he is feeling bad and he shouldn't be , when he least realizes it he may be in an attack  and no one could help him ."

" Thank you Poppy I will keep that in mind " . Severus approached the nurse and hugged her sincerely . 

Surprisingly , he found that it felt good , it had been many years since he had hugged someone . Poppy returned the warm embrace.

Snape gently pulled away, gave her a slight smile and finally proceeded to take a black rectangular  bag containing all of Harry's medications, along with a nice packet of informative papers and proceeded to walk out of the infirmary towards the large dining room. Definitely trying to understand all the pharmacology behind the curious Muggle medicines had left him tired but happy.

_________________________________________

After eating and smiling (first time for a long )  at dinner with Hooch (who surprisingly was the only one in the dining room), he decided to go to the dungeons to relax in his room and read all the information Poppy had given him. That was the only thing that kept him from running off like a insane  to Surrey to rescue his son from the hands of those filthy muggles. Although, to be honest, the only thing he had been thinking about since he found out about the abuse from Harry's relatives was that he wanted to give them a few unforgivables curses . 
__________________________________________

"Severus!" Mcgonagall shouted as she entered through the fluinto Snape's personal room .

" Minnie ! . Please give me good news " 

" I'm sorry to tell you that I don't bring ...what you wish "

"Minnie, please..."

"The bureaucracy of the ministry is insurmountable. They said it would take a month before they could get your paternity papers to give you custody of Harry "

"But...I need to be with him...I need to make up for lost time, I...I need him."

Minnie sat on Severus's dark green couch in front of the fire , as you poured a glass of firewhiskey .