There, where no one can hear me

Months later :

"Harry, if you're not better in five minutes, I'm calling the ambulance for a trip to the hospital."

"No...please... Miss...Miss Rosie"

"Shhh, don't argue with me. It's for the best Harry. I've given you the strongest thing I have here at school to treat your asthma , but this won't do the miracle . You need to get a pediatrician to see you and help you."

"My aunt and uncle...they say that...doctors are only for...normal people."

"Harry you are a child and no matter what they say, you deserve to be taken care of . Now don't talk and breathe."

Once again Harry had ended up with a very bad asthma attack in the infirmary, Rosie was tired of counting how many times she had called the Dursley's house, only to get an uninterested answer telling her that they would pick him up later and not to worry, that it was just to get attention.

_____________________________________

15 minutes later :

"Hey! Harry how are you feeling?"

"Much better , Rosie" Said Harry as he gave the young nurse a hug.

"Harry, look at me... You know this can't go on like this. When your aunt and uncle come today I will talk to them , do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am, but I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what Harry?"

"Uncle Vernon says that freaks like me don't deserve anything."

"Harry, listen to me . Has your uncle ever hit you ? said mean things to you ? "

"Yes.. but please don't say I told you so. I'm afraid he'll lock me in the closet again."

"Harry which closet? "

"Sorry, it's my room...and I should be thankful for that"

"Harry, no...that's abuse Harry. I'm calling social services right now"

"No , please!" Harry began to have difficulty breathing again .

"Shhhh Buddy, it's going to be okay. Come on, breathe through this mask gently, here I am, it's all right..."

Over time , it had become a routine coughing , wheezing and sobbing session at the elementary school infirmary . The constant calls from the infirmary to Vernon's house had him tired.

_______________________________________

Why couldn't the freak make things right for a second? He always had to go all over the place calling for attention and more with his abnormality . That brat was incompetent, he was no good for cleaning the house, he didn't make a competent breakfast, he didn't paint the fence on time, he did strange things and now he was an imbecile even to breathe. In reality, Vernon never seriously considered that Harry might have any illness...the subnormal ones like him never got sick...just another one of his tricks to get the precious attention he wanted.

__________________________________________

Hello ? anyone ..."

"Who is it?"