8. First Step

"Oppa"
"I can't take this anymore..help me.."
----
"I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS WHY ARENT YOU LISTENING TO ME ?!"
"LISTENING?? BEING USED TO MAKE MONEY , BEING USED TO MAKE OTHERS POPULAR AND SUFFERING ALONE MUST BE GREAT RIGHT?! You weren't even treated like that so whose the winner now?"
--
Your POV
I hung up the call feeling frustrated , angry , feeling like nobody is gonna help me , it felt like the whole world collapse on my shoulders..
--
Kris POV
I shouldn't had said that .. I should have understand her worries. She is suffering more than me. I feel like I am really selfish. I am going to help her no matter what. She needs me. I have also talked about this to luhan he said that she shouldn't wait cause she is suffering more than us. However we should give some time because you know me, luhan and Jessica caused a huge impact on SM.
--
-Flashback-
"Oppa.. Jessica is being kicked out of the group.. S..h..e is crying .. "
"WHAT?! How?!"
"I don't know,but SM said something about her career, she isn't in her mind right now"
--
Jessica's POV
Really ? Kicked me out of the group ? Why ? How ? Just because of some words that I just said to SM? Why do we always have to listen to SM?!
--
My POV
When I was practicing my singing, my phone rang.
"Sora do what you want I am not stoping you"
"Really?"
--
Comment. Vote.
1.14k?!