12. Finding

Your POV
Ptff that guy is so cold no wonder he is called cold Kris and everybody is scared of him.
--
Your POV
While in the car I out my earphones and looked at the news. While strolling, I saw that almost all the news are about me. I pressed on one of the news articles and there I saw that there is a picture of me at the airport. It is so weird as I know that the airport was all busy and I thoght that they will not be borderd about me. But I was wrong. After that I kept getting class from the company and also my members. I ignored the call. I knew that I was in trouble but I had to do this to save myself.
--
"Wha are you doing?"
"Nothing"- lied and he knew that I am lying.
"Give me your phone I am gonna confiscate it. "
"Hey ! Give back !"
"No. I don't want you to get worried or in another words don't even care or borther about them. "
"But"
"No buts. you will get them when we get there. "
"So angry!"
"Like I care "
"Yaaaaa"
-1hr later-
"Ya why is this place so far?"
"Because in order to keep u and me in secret this is the place where nobody actually goes to. "
"Oh I see "
--
"So we are going to file the lawsuit tomorrow. So it will get very chaotic. So i need you to keep a good watch to her understand ?"
"Yes I understand "
"Mr how about the chances of winning ? " I asked him and asking Kris to help me translate it to him
"I think that you guys would be able to win as has already won and the reasons why you filed a lawsuit is al lot. "
"I understand!" - when Kris translated for me
"Ya don't be happy we still have a little bit of chances of loosing. "
"Who said that I am happy "
"Your words. "
"You guys looks so good together. "
"Haha..." He laughed.
"Why what did he say ?"
"Nothing " I will never even like her
-after the meeting-
"I am very hungry and I didn't had any breakfast so can we get soon food ?"
"Food ? Okay I am a bit hungry too"
"Can we eat noodles? I didn't had noddles for a long time pleases"
"No we are having breads at a cafe where we are going to meet Luhan and Jessica. "
"Luhan and Jessica ? Why didn't you told me first ?! I am very awkward with them!"
"Then you are not awkward with me ?"
" I got used to it so .."
----
So ya guys sorry for the late update :( I am still having my exams that will end this week so be patient 😊 i am also thinking that I will be uploading twice a week as it will be june holidays 😁 and that means that I will have a bit of time left for updating as I have to study a lot 😭
--
Comment vote. 1.8k❤️