24. Finally

"Ya.. Let's go. " What is wrong with me, why am I behaving like this? Am I falling in love ?
--
Kris POV
Her reaction is so priceless. I knew that she was gonna get shock. I really want to hint her.
--
"Oh hi sora! How are you ?"
"I'm fine."
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Luhan o..ppa"
"Let's go in. "
"Let this be the last. " Kris whispered to himself.
--
After 1hour of mediation. Nothing. Nothing happened. The hope that they hoped suddenly disappeared.
"I thought that we are gonna win what happened?"
With their disappointment they headed home.
They didn't talk to each other. They were probably to angry and sad to even function.
--
Your POV
"We had it all. How?" I sincerely thought that we were gonna win. Our lawyer said that this time we had a greater chance of winning. But now we lost? Again? Our lawyer gave everything he could.
--
Your 
Weeks passed. Still no news from our lawyer. Kris was now busy with his schedule. Luhan and Jessica was too. Now I have nobody to talk to. This past days I  got endless calls from Korea. My "bestfriend" which I called, now betrayed me. So she finally showed her true self. She's just like everyone. I shouldn't have trusted her at all. I was blinded by her act of kindness. Feeling alone and left out, I decided to do what Kris told me. To learn Chinese. He brought me books. I studied them everyday. And guess what? I know how to speak Chinese! Finally I can do something. I have been talking to myself in Chinese to practice. Everyday I study Chinese, eat and then sleep. He comes home very late. At around 3 in the morning. We hardly see each other. If we see, we wouldn't even talk. We had really grew apart. I thought he would check on me but to my surprise, no. I also have been deciding if I should act. Maybe take up acting classes? I want to discuss about this together, but there's no time. Me wasting my time will go waste and nothing will happened.  Suddenly I revived a phone call from Kris.
"Hello?"
"Where are you ?"
"What you mean by where are you ? I am always at home. "
"Come out. "
"Kris Luhan Jessica what are you guys doing here?"
" WE WON THE LAWSUIT!!"
"WHAT ?! Is this true?"
"Yes, Sora I granted your wish, I saved you. "
"Oppa, thank you. I can't thank you anymore. You saved my life. Oppa.. *cries*
---
I would want to write more but I decided to put it in another chap 😌 this part ell end soon, as my exams are just a month away 😭😭
--
Comment. Vote.
3.4k❤️