1. Our Relationship

"My answer is.. Yes. Yes, oppa i will be with you. You saved my life from misery. "
---
"Sora"
"Yes?"
"Thank you"
"Oppa its you who I have to thank"
"Oh why is that so?"
"Remember oppa? You helped me in my difficult times. You were there for me when I need a person beside me. And that person is you. " She walks towards him and hugged him. And said, "I love you oppa, more than ever. " Kris looked down on her and said, "I love you. Let's be together. Always." He then cupped her face and looked at her beautiful eyes. Later that she knows, Kris already stole her first kiss. They broke the kiss gasping for air. Then Kris said, "So is this our first date?" "Yes? Maybe? If u want this to be our first date" But first they forgot that they were still at the restaurant! "Omg Oppa we just had our kiss in front of all this people!" "Hey in this room I only see you,Sora. Let's eat!"

After eating-

While they walking towards his car their hand touched. With no hesitation Kris immediately locked his hands with her. "Oh oppa your hand is so big. My small hands is just hidden underneath your big hands. " She laughed. After they went in the car Sora stated to fell sleepy so she slept in the car. After arriving Kris saw that she was sleeping so soundly. He just stared at her. Her beautiful eyes. Her beautiful lips. All her features were so beautiful to him that he just started at her for 10 minutes. Not wanting to wake her up he carried her into the house. He placed her gently. Taking off her heals, jacket he looked at her face and said, " Do I have to take off the make up too?" He then laughed. He did what girls are supposed to do. Taking off make up before they sleep. He started to take off. Seeing her bare face was just perfect. No pimples no scars no dark circles. He looked at the time. It was already 11pm.

He was feeling sleepy. With no hesitation he decided to sleep with her. Since they have been living together, they should be comfortable right?
---
SORRY GUYS I KNOW THAT I PROMISED YOU THAT I WOULD UPLOAD IT YESTERDAY BUT I SLEPT HALF WAY WRITING IT. And a big thank you for the 4.43k reads !!

Comment. Vote.