2. I love you.

He was feeling sleepy. With no hesitation he decided to sleep with her. Since they have been living together, they should be comfortable right?
--
In the morning-

Your POV

Yawns. Oh who is hugging me? When did I came home? Did I slept in the car? Wait the hands? Why does it feels like his ? Wait did we slept together? Oh this can't be happening! Get up Sora! This can't be true!!
--
"Oh Kris!!!! Why are you sleeping here?? What did you did to me last night?!!!"
"Oh Sora you're awake. Nothing. I did nothing to you. "
"Oh then why did you slept her ?"
"It was late at night and I was feeling tired. "
"But still that doesn't means that you can sleep with me!"
"Save your breath. It is already over. And I am going back to sleep "
"Oh? Oh. I am going" but suddenly Sora felt something that pulled her on the bed.
"Kris what are you doing let go off me!" He pulled Sora by the waist. Now Sora is trapped. She tried to let go of kris's hand but he was too strong for her.
"Stop it. Just sleepy a little more with me. "
"Kris..."
"Just for a little while. " she then lied on the bed. Kris face was so close to hers. The hands wrapping around her waist. As if they were a couple for very long. They didn't felt any awardees. Time passed. Sora decided to make breakfast.
"Oppa aren't you hungry?"
"It's time already? "
"What are you saying oppa its already 10am. "
"WHAT?! OH SHIT IM LATE!"
"Uh?!"
--
"Oppa here's breakfast. "
"Oh thank you. By the way when is your time slot for the movie?"
"Ah that.. It's starting tomorrow. "
"Oh bye take care. " He looked at me in my eyes and kept coming closer. I closed my eyes waiting for his kiss.
"Haha you thought that I would kiss you?"
"Ya! Don't joke about that!!"
"Haha okay then! Take care!"
--
Your POV

I never thought that meeting him would be such a good help to me. Looking back, of I never asked for his help I would be probly alone and suffering. Meeting him and getting to know him changed my life. Liking him and loving him is another think that I want to trust. Growing up I didn't trust anyone. Thinking that they would always leave me. But I feel like this time round they won't leave me. Cause I have the most loving person by my side. Always helping me, looking after me and most importantly loving me for who I am.
---
Sorry guys.. I didn't upload for a while as I was feeling very down .. But its okay as I am all back and happy :) !

Comment. Vote.