THE PROPHECY

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
࿐ྂ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ! ༉‧₊˚
( . . . november 9th. . . )
━━ ©𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚃 ━━
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

ATHENA CASSIOPEIA BLACK AND AURORA LYRA BLACK were born under the constellation Orion overlooks The Blacks along with their companions. Down under his watch lay two twin girls. Just been brought into the world of Wizadry and Witchcraft. That night on November 9th, 1979 meant everything to Sirius Black and Delilah Black. They swore to protect them until there dying breath. To the Black's this was a blessing to them. Unfortunately it was until it wasn't.

For most wizards and witches being born into the magical world, the only downfall of being a wizard or witch you either had magical abilities or you were simply just a squib, no in between. For Athena and Aurora it was an entirely different story. There abilities went off the chart of how much power you could posses.

Of course no one knew about this until Dumbledore came across the prophecy, that proclaimed Athena and Aurora's fate.

The prophecy held these words:

'The twin with one strip of hair as white as snow accompanied by her abilities will be the one to defeat the ultimate force responsible for this chaos. Along side the son with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord'

That same day the twins were born, Dumbledore announced the sorrowful news to the family.

To the wizards and witches this would be a relief and there was going to be an end
to this torture. For the Black's it was a nightmare, to have a child prodigy with the weight of the wizarding world to save.
That was not the worst of it,  to the old man in speckled glasses he saw it best for the child prodigy to be away from the wizarding world and wizarding folks alike. That meaning Sirius and Delilah having no contact for 11 years, until the child was able to to attend Hogwarts.

That same day the twins were born, Dumbledore announced the sorrowful news to the family. Delilah and Sirius didn't argue with Dumbledore. They trusted him fully for all he has done in the past, for there friends and family.

No one was quite sure when either one of the twins would reveal there abilities, til little Athena whooshed whisk of fire on her dainty finger. Athens's fate was sealed then and there, she was the other child to save the wizarding world.

It was decided Athena would live with Delilah's sister who was a squib and Athena would take Delilah's maiden name, Rosier. Til then Athena would grow up in the muggle world away from the wizarding world.

If only Dumbledore's plan truly worked out that way..

AUTHORS NOTE -

guess who's the 'cause of this chaos'

hello if ur from tiktok i fucking love you. Also i despise dumbledore with every atom in my body so he will be getting what he deserves in this book ;)

I'm writing chap. 1 rn so don't worry this is not it for the week!

I am going to try and post 1-3 a week if I can. I most likely will because I basically sleep half the day and read wattpad all night..