𝐢𝐢𝐢. KINGS CROSS

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
  CHAPTER 3
  BROTHER..?

 ࿐ྂ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ! ༉‧₊˚(

࿐ྂ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ! ༉‧₊˚
( . . . sept. 1st 1994 . . . )
━━ ©𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚃 ━━
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐓, get back here! Or i'll light your tail on fire! Athena scrambled to catch her ebony feline. Who currently did not want to go into her kennel. "Loki, you know I don't actually keep you in the kennel for so long!" Athena begged while attempting to reach loki , who was now on top of Athens's dresser.

Athena then thought of one of her amazing ideas. Athena shook the dresser violently right before Loki came falling off. Athena quickly cast a Petrificus Totaloas curse and swiftly caught the feline in time, thanks to being a quidditch chaser.

Athena was of course, under age for using magic but ever since she was taken from the muggle village and disconnected from the Wizarding World the ministry has never had a trace on Athena since.

Now Athena was very behind schedule because of Loki, she always arrived 30 minutes before boarding time and Athena was never late to kings cross.

Ever since that one encounter with her oh so loving parents she always went 30 minutes earlier before correct the boarding time. To avoid any run-ins with The Black family and there friends that'd she'd seen on wizarding magizines. There fame came from a big scandal that involved the one and only Voldemort on October 31st, 1981. Apparently Voldemort was to weak to defeat a couple of Gryffindorks.

Athena never looked at 'Witch Weekly' or 'Spellbound' magazines or she would see 'The Black Family and what there up to now' planted on the front cover. So whenever Athena got her copies of the monthly magazine she would charm the mailbox to get rid of unwanted 'trash'.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

Athena hurriedly put on black eyeshadow to smudge around her eyes. Then casting a quick charm to cover up her scar that ran across from her inner corner of her eye to Athena's temple. Athena's scar was a constant haunting reminder of what she did and never dared to show it. Athena then quickly pulled on her fishnet stockings along with her black plaid school skirt. Not wanting to change on the train so Athena wouldn't have to encounter with anyone she didn't like.

Athena trudged down the stairs with her kennel in one hand and the luggage that was getting too heavy, so she just decided to kick it down the stairs instead.

While Athena was struggling with her luggage, Walburga was seated at the head of the dining table reading about the raiding at the Quidditch Cup. That was presumed to be caused rising death eaters.