𝐢𝐢. LITTLE ATHENA

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
CHAPTER 2
ONLY US TWO

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗CHAPTER 2ONLY US TWO

࿐ྂ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 ! ༉‧₊˚
( . . . november 9th 1990 . . . )
━━ ©𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚃 ━━
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 as she was slammed across the room right into the wall. She huffed and stood up nonetheless, while rubbing her head knowing that leave a bump. "Yes, what a great idea to slam me straight into a wall. You didn't even think about what the wall might feel."

The woman with ebony hair stood on the training mat. While rolling her sharp eyes at Athena's dramatics. "Poor little Athena, do you need me to kiss that big head of your's?" she said in fake sympathy.

"Actually yes, I-" Walburga didn't let her finish by continuing "Little Athena, this is serious, Dumbledore can take you away from me at any moment. You need to train to be prepared for what he has coming. Our plan has to work or it'll be all for nothing."

" Yes, yes I know bloodly woman. Well come then, get on with it."

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

( PAST ! )
- November 9th, 1990

Walburga strolled into the ministry with her head held high. Little Athena at her side, glaring at anyone who looked at Walburga wrong. Athena was 11 now, she knew people didn't like her grandmother because of her "ideals". Society will listen to anything anyone says about someone, simply because they have nothing better to do in there pathetic lives than gossip about her grandmother. In Little Athena's eye's Walburga was the best thing thing that could happen in her life and she wouldn't know what's she'd do without her kidnapper.

In reality bypassers who strolled by looked at Walburga Black because she had little girl who looked like a replica of the intimidating woman. The onlookers who watched the pair didn't stare for long in fear of getting attacked by a child with a bone chilling glare.

Earlier that day Walburga told Little Athena that they would be going to the Ministry of Magic to sort out a "situation" and that Athena could do whatever she wanted to do for her 11th birthday afterwards.

Athena was led by her grandmother to a leather seat that faced another black couch with two blonde children seated on top. Athena went to peak at the children that one looked to be her age and another that seemed to be a toddler. While she studying there appearance her grandmother stepped in front of her view of the blonde children. Walburga crouched down to Athena's eye level before speaking in a warning tone. "Athena I won't be long but you are not to talk to those kids or reveal your abilities. Do I make myself clear?" Walburga looked at Little Athena's eyes waiting for an answer. Athena responded by sighing dramatically while saying "If I must."