𝐯𝐢. PRETTY BOY

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
CHAPTER 6
JUST FRIENDS

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗CHAPTER 6JUST FRIENDS

࿐ྂ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ! ༉‧₊˚
( . . . october 30th . . . )
━━ ©𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚃 ━━
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑿𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑼𝑴𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑵𝑮 will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early. Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast." Cleo read out loud.

The group of slytherins were huddled around cleo and the paper that held Dumbledore's announcement. Most of the group were pleased with the new students attending Hogwarts, Milo  decided to voice his opinion. "Maybe this year I'll finally get dick, or even better Nova gets a boyfriend." Before anyone could reply to Milo's dirty remark.

Blaise scoffed, splitting away from the group mentioning something about forgetting his textbook. Most of them were confused about what just occurred but shook it off. While Pansy and Athena exchanged a knowing look. Rosier guessed Pansy recalled what occurred a few nights ago in the corridor.

Athena was coming back from a late night randevu with a certain boy. When she stumbled across Blaise slumped against the wall with his hand covering his face, while Pansy sat next to him with her head resting on his shoulder while fiddling with his hand as a smoothing gesture. She was quite confused as to why Blaise was acting like this and trying to recall any memory to why.

It soon clicked just in the moment when she recalled Blaise's disappointing looks towards Milo and a boy he was talking to. Athena trudged over to where they were slumped and plopped next to Blaise. The boy lifted his hand from his face, peering at the new person that had arrived. "I'm tipsy so this is why I'm saying this. I'm sure Milo would fancy you back!" She sprung her arms in the air giving up to give good advice. All three slytherins glanced at each other before exploding into laughter and Athena's horrible advice. "Not the best advice but thanks, of course you'd figure out I'm probably that obvious. But it's not just Milo it's my mother she doesn't know that i'm gay.."

That thought had not crossed Athena's mind but she his mother, she knows the extent that Mrs. Zabini would do for him. "To be completely serious, that is not even a worry of your mother." She reassured him with handing him a cig.

Recalling that night, Pansy fled to go see if he was alright while the rest of the group were too oblivious of what just occurred.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

"MISS ROSIER!" Athena's eyes fluttered open, being rudely awoken by an infuriated voice. She grudgingly lifted her head, locking eyes with her Transfiguration Professor. The girl put on her lazy smile "Oh, what can I do for you Minnie?" Athena bantered on, tilting her head in a teasing way.

This wasn't the first time Professor Mcgongall had to deal with Athena's dramatics. She reminded her so much of Regulus, but her dramatics come from her father . Of course she'd never say it out loud, she cared for the girl deeply more than you'd know. That night that Athena was to be taken away to the muggle world, was the night Mcgongall had also found out about the expectancy out of this new born baby from Dumbledore. It infuriated Mcgongall immensely, that he would even accept this out of a young child and his solution was to take the girl from her family and throw the child into the muggle world to be forgotten. It all didn't seem to add up to why the girl had to be taken away, which caused suspicion and caused her to think there was something of a bigger motive. After hearing Dumbledore's solution, it resulted in a quarrel between the two elders, and making the transfiguration professor do something she thought would ever have to resort to and going against Dumbledore's wishes..

Recalling that memory Mcgonagall let her go, not without lecturing the girl. "Miss Rosier, I do advise you to pay attention in my class. We are already halfway through the term, it will be a busy year especially with Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students arriving. Following that you are all dismissed please do arrive to the Welcoming feast before the schools arrive!" The herd of Gryffindors and Slytherins rushed at the door while Athena stood back with the professor. " I wasn't actually sleeping, I just wanted you to ramble until the bell rung Minnie!" Athena smiled while swinging her bag and strutting out the door leaving a not-surprised Professor.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

The four Gryffindors walked out the Transfigurations classroom irritated that Athena Rosier has once again managed her way out of trouble. "It's honestly not fair, how is it that even Mcgongall lets her off the hook!" Aurora exclaimed throwing her fist in the air. Ron decided to pitch in with his explanation "I bet you two Cauldron Cakes that she has bewitched the professors just like that Tom Riddle Fellow" The others gave him an odd look while Hermione was quite done with Ron. "That's quite absurd Ron-" Ron cut her off before she could ramble on "Mione it's the only reasonable explanation" Aurora was quite confused Harry hadn't said a word when he hates her just as much, what she didn't know was Potter had noticed Athena too late. "Well what do you think Harry?" Athena decided to finally step in on a conversation all about her "Oh, yes Harold what is it that you think, am I up and coming dark wizard or just a likable person?" Athena teased leaving a flushed red head with a bushy haired girl to smack him.

Athena was late to Potions with Professor Snape, not that he would mind. She chuckled at their atrocious theories, the thought of her becoming a dark wizard made her even laugh even more. She couldn't quite care that if someone saw her that she was more deranged than she already is. The halls were empty since everyone was in their respective classes, while she dragged onto Potions.

Arms had crossed Athena's waist while being lifted up off the ground to be spun around. The girl knew exactly who it was, she locked eyes with Theo Nott as she faced towards the boy placing her arms around his neck. Athena Rosier and Theodore Nott are known for the no relationship policy so the 'thing' that was going on between them had no strings attached and no one feelings were hurt, it was just for fun.. "I've been searching all day for you, it's been terribly boring." Theo groaned sarcastically, pulling Athena closer. " I only believe half of that statement, I guess I really don't need to go to Potions after all." she smirked, pulling him towards the nearest broom closet.

Athena's day had been going smoothly, so she had thought when she strolled into the Great Hall sitting next to Blaise paying no mind to the table of staff. That thought had completely shattered when she gazed up toward Dumbledore.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests. I have great pleasure in welcoming you all at Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable.Before I forget I'd also like to welcome two new professors that will be with us for the rest of the year. Sirius Black and James Potter known for their mischief back in their days, they will be fulfilling the Astronomy position. With that the tournament will officially open at the end of the feast. I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home."

The rest of the student body was left with smiles for their new professors excited for the fun they're going to have with them, but leaving two deadly glares on the new professors from one retired slytherin and one angry slytherin.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
࿐ྂ 𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ! ༉‧₊˚
( . . . my comments x . . . )
━━ ©𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚃 ━━
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

I DO NOT encourage underage smoking.

TO CLARIFY they made-out.

PANSY IS not annoying in my fanfic. Her faceclaim is Alice Pagani.