2. Are we meant to be together?

We got ready for the conference. They've made necessary arrangements. Students from various countries were present. Everybody spoke filling our minds with the useful information. We developed a healthy relationship with them. We listed out our suggestions that can be beneficial to the World.

We promised to contribute as much as we can to safeguard the environment in the end. After the end of the conference, we rushed up to our flights. Thank god, we weren't late. We packed our things before moving to the conference which became handy in the situation.

Everyone got placed in our alloted seats in the plane. Anita and I happened to be seated near each other this time. Vimal inserted a card in my hands when I'm about to take my seat. I opened and found the details of Savita, an NGO for restoring rivers in Patiala which had his number below. I just smiled turning towards him. He was seated back. Anita observed this and asked me what that was. I explained her.

"That's great. But why didn't he give us all? Ah are you special, then?" She teased me.

" Nah. You're mistaken. We just now became friends. Its a kind gesture" I assured her though I felt happy about her quoting me as special.

I've been associated with more men. But he makes me feel different. I didn't want to think much as this was not possible to occur.  Anita and I chit chatted stories. She wished success for my forecoming projects. This time we booked our tickets to Delhi. And there we planned to shift apart to our respective locations.

I texted his number, "Thanks. I'd like to be a part of the initiative".

He texted me back within seconds that said "Its my pleasure. Where do you live, by the way?".

I : I reside in Chennai. I think you're in Patiala.

Vimal: You've guessed right. I'm gonna ask a personal favour? Shall I?

I felt tensed and suspicious. I thought for few seconds and replied, "Yes?"

Vimal : I need your help with the registration process of the NGO. It needs to be done within tomorrow it seems. I've forgotten the last date. Can we complete it at the airport?

I exhaled the breath that I held.

I : Definitely. So, are we friends now?

Vimal: Yeah. I think so.

I : I'm gonna sleep.

Vimal: Okay. A small request?

I : Yeah Sure.

Vimal : Don't leave your mouth open in sleep.

I felt shocked reading this. This is so embarrassing. Did he see me in that posture? I may have looked horrible.

Vimal: Haha. Don't think much and sleep.

I sent him a glaring smiley and slept. Still I laughed at my stupidity.

_____________________________________________