Chapter 10

Marinette POV

I woke up all of a sudden as I was having a nightmare about something I don't remember. It was 3 am I went downstairs to grab a glass of water. I was also looking around if Adrien was here. I think he left. After drinking water went back to my room but couldn't sleep so I turned the tv to watch friends. I'm on season 1 because I started to watch it recently but didn't have the time so I was on the episode where Rachael brought gifts for her friends with her dad's credit card and then they told her if she wants to be independent she has to stop buying things from her dad's money. A few days later she gets a call from the bank claiming there is an unusual activity going on with her card. They said that no money was used that is the unusual activity. Damn I was laughing. Its going to be my favourite sitcom. Then I switched off the television and started to scroll through my Instagram damn all these follow requests from people I don't know. I turned the phone to the side and read a book named "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. I enjoyed reading it but I was crying as well. I feel so sorry for Hazel Grace that Augustus Waters died in the end. All he left her with is memories of him with her. But I think the writer should have written more about what happens after whole thing like does die or does she fight her cancer and recover, if so does she move on in her life or lives in her past. Does she fulfill her dreams and make new friends. So many questions are in my mind right now. While I was thinking I felt a sudden movement in my uterus oh yes I pregnant with the love of my life's and a criminals child. I think I should go for an abortion before its too late and not tell Adrien about it and pretend that I'm still pregnant. What if he finds out I can't let that happen. I'll keep the child and get it aborted after getting chat noir arrested. After that I fell asleep.

Adrien's POV

I was waiting for my dad at the base he said he wanted to tell me something important about ladybug. Though my dad is hawkmoth and can create akumas to bring ladybug out of her den and get her miraculous to bring my mom back but people here are in such control of their emotions that there is no negative energy coming from anyone. Yeah I know once I used to save paris with ladybug who I was in love with, but not anymore. Everything would have been the same if...

<<<<<Le flashback>>>>>

Author's POV

"How could you chat noir? How could you be so damn careless? What if.." she says in anger and almost in tears.
"How could you he died you killed him I know it was an accident, but what if my capturing the akuma and fixing everything didn't work on a dead person?" She says while crying.
"My lady it was an accident he came in between...." Chat noir was cut off
"So what he was hypnotised to protect hypnotica. I had told you not to use the cataclysm that time. You almost killed Luka. What if he wouldn't become alive, what would happen after that I would never forgive myself for such a thing, people will hate us" her words were stabbing chat noir in the heart he couldn't take it anymore so he left the place. He detransformed and guess what who saw him Hawkmoth.
"Son!" Hawkmoth gasped completely shocked.
"So my son was chat noir all along. Can't wait for him to be back home"
When Adrien reached home Natallie informed Adrien that his father wanted to see him in his office.
"Father?" Adrien said in a low voice.
"Son, come in" Gabriel replied " you look sad, what's wrong?" Asked Gabriel.
"Nothing" Adrien replied.
"I know being hurt by someone you love for a mistake committed hurts the most" said Gabriel.
"I don't.." Adrien gets interrupted.
"So how was the day Chat Noir?" Asked Gabriel. "Now don't say you're not because I saw you detransform" said Gabriel.
"Whats the deal?" Asked Adrien
"Nothing just yours and ladybugs miraculous. Not for my benefit, I swear." Said Gabriel
"Then why?" Asked Adrien
"To bring back the love of my life, you're mother" said Adrien
"Ok I'm with you hawkmoth" Adrien brings his hand for a handshake.

<<<<Le flashback ends>>>>

Adrien's POV

"Son?" My dad snaps me out of my thoughts.
" Dad you told you have some news about ladybug" said adrien.
"Yes son, it's that my spies have said that she's been spotted near the Falling Apartment. We have to be alert now and have to capture her before she track's you down." Said Adrien.
"That won't be a problem dad" smirked Adrien.
"How?" Asked Hawkmoth.
"Leave it to me." Said Adrien and left
"See you next time dad" said adrien waving at his father.

Bye guys. Love you all🦋❤️