Ch-4

Normal POV
Mari arrived at the park.
"Hey alya...." her voice trailed off when she saw Adrien and Nino, not like she had a problem with her best friends boyfriend it was just Adrien. "Hi Nino Adrien" she plastered a fake smile.
"Hi dudette"
"Hi Mari" said Adrien with a smirk.
"Ok so let's go to the theatre" looks over at Mari than back at the boys "since there are two cars so why don't we have a race?"
"Good idea" said Nino.
"Yeah" smirks at Mari.
"Ok so Adrien and Mari, me and Nino"
"Ok" they all agreed accept for Mari she stayed silent.

They all got in the cars and drove off.

With Adrienette
"So fate is giving us chances for getting closer" he smirked at Mari.
"I don't think so" she said with fear but tried to cover it up with confidence but failed.
"Why don't you like me am I that bad?" He asked as he rubbed his hands on her thighs "this suits you well I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's so hard to stop my self with you in this" he said in a husky and lustful tone.
"Why are you doing this??"
Adrien turned the car to a different direction opposite to where they are suppose to go.
"Adrien we're suppose to go that way" she said trying not to panic. But Adrien didn't reply.

With Alya and Nino
"Where are they heading to?" asked Nino.
"Maybe they have a date or something. Let them be after all that was our plan all along to get them together" replied Alya with a genuine smile and Nino just nodded.

With Adrienette
Adrien stopped the car in front of a huge mansion.
"What are we doing here?"
"For the time of our own."
"I want to go back home."
"We are home sweetheart."
"Don't call me sweetheart."
"Oh, why are you so grumpy? I know you are on your period." Adrien said with a smirk.
"I'm not on my period and I want to go back."
Adrien gets off the car and gives Mari his hand to help her out "I'm not going anywhere."
"Are you going to step out on your own or should I use the hard way." Mari got out of the car and Adrien led her in the huge mansion.

" Mari got out of the car and Adrien led her in the huge mansion

"What are we doing here?"
"For a good reason."
"Why?"
"To show you how much I love you" Adrien said in husky tone and wrapped his arm around Maris waist and brought her in the mansion.

Maris POV
Woah the mansion was huge it's like a dream come true. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me hugging me and a head on one of my shoulders kissing my neck though it was Adrien I don't know why I don't like him anymore. He loves me now after so many years and now I don't like him. Weird. My thoughts were snapped out by Adrien carrying me to a room.
"Leave me" I said struggling to free myself from his grip.
"Why should I" he locked the room and pinned me to the nearby wall and started to kiss me. I tried so hard not to kiss back but couldn't stop myself so I kissed back. His hands traveling freely under my top then my hips. He bit my lower lip asking permission for entrance but I denied. He squeezed my hips making me moan and his tongue went in my mouth exploring it.
He took off his shirt and my top then I clipped my shorts leaving me in my undergarments. Then he pushed me to the bed and got on top of me and unclipped my bra throwing it to the floor. He kissed my neck leaving a hickey I tried to push him off but couldn't. He took off his pants and boxers and kissed me while he was kissing me he took off my panties and started to thrust which made me squirm in pleasure but I tried not to moan so I blocked my mouth with my arm.
"I want to hear you princess~" he took away my hand and pinned it to the pillow and kissed me hard and thrusting roughly. After 2 hrs Adrien stopped and got off me.
"So now do you agree to be my girlfriend?" He said with a smirk.
Should I? I guess I should say a yes after all he was my crush well I still have a crush on him but I don't want to be with him. I think I should say a yes but not so easily.
"Well, Adrien I need time to think about it..." I was interrupted with a pair of lips smashed on mine.
"I'll can wait. Just for 15 minutes."
"15 minutes?? I need more time"
"Well this is the maximum time I can give."
"Fine"

<<<<<Le magic time skip>>>>

Normal POV
"So what do you say?"
"Ok I'll be your girlfriend."
"Good to hear" he pulled her on his lap and kissed her she kissed back.
"I think we should go back Alya must be worried."
"Yeah"
With that they left the place and went to the mall where they planned to meet up.
"Girl, where were you two don't you know how worried we were?" Alya hugged her best friend and had tears in her eyes.
"I'm fine."
"Where were you dudes"
Marinette was about to say something but got interrupted by Adrien "we took a wrong turn and got lost there" Adrien lied with confidence and Alya believed it.
"Which movie are we watching I hope not a horror movie" said Mari.
"We're watching "Just Friends""
"No I thought we were watching "Friends with benefits""
"No we aren't watching that movie with the 2 virgins we have here more like blushing queens" little did Alya and Nino know. What will happen when Alya will come to know what Adrien did to her best friend marinette??
"Shut up you two" yelled Mari and Alya and Nino looked startled "how about we watch "Bridge to Terabithia", ok?"
"Yeah sounds great" Adrien agreed and Alya and Nino agreed.

They brought snacks and drinks and watched the movie.

Bye