Ch-2

With Mari,Adrien,Nino and alya
Maris POV

"Hey girl what took you so long??" Said alya like she would kill me any second.
"Yeah Mari what took you so long??"  Said the love of my life Adrien. He's so hot sexy "Girl are you ok?? And why are you so red and you're sweating" Alya snapped me out of my thought.
"Y-yeah I-I'm perfectly fine I just woke up from a bad dream" I said and talking bout with made me shiver with fear.
"Why are you shivering was that dream that scary?? Do you want to talk about it" alya looked concerned.
"Y-yeah I'm fine" I shivered "Now let's go to the bar and enjoy" I smiled but Adrien noticed it was fake.
"What happened to your smile??" He wrapped his arms around my neck which made me smile.
"Now lets go" Said Adrien enthusiastically.
Then we all went to the bar.

At the bar
"Only couple entry what the heck do u mean by that" I screamed.
"Girl calm down it means only couples are allowed" said alya
"So that mean me and Nino, you and Adrien" said alya with a smirk.
"W-" I got interrupted by Adrien.
"That's fine with me, right Mari?" He smiled
"Y-yeah sure why not" I smiled even wider.
Then we went in the bar. Alya had 4 pegs, Nino had 2 pegs, Adrien had just 1 peg cuz he didn't want to get drunk and get murdered by his dad well I drank "girl enough" "yeah dudette" said Alya and Nino.
"Just 15 more. Waiter one more." I said in a drunk state.
"Mari that's enough you already had like almost 20 pegs and this makes it 21" said Adrien.
"Guys me and Nino are leaving Adrien can u drop Mari home I don't think it's safe to leave her in this state all alone." Said Alya
"Yeah sure" Adrien said with a smile.

Adrien's POV
"Yeah sure Alya" I said with a smile. This is my chance. After Alya and Nino left.
"Mari your going home and I'm not listening to u"
"Just 1 more peg Adrien please" she said in a drunken state but must say she still looks cute though. I'm so glad to be friends with her.
"No" I walked her to her house.
"No I want to go home" she said while hitting me.
"Well it's not safe out here" I said with a smirk and after a few seconds she collapsed in my arms. Damn she looked so hot in this dress.

Mari's POV
I woke up in the same room the same room I saw in my dream is this another dream and my hands are tied to the bed with hand cuffs
"Well hello there princess" it was the same voice that I heard in my dream.
"I guess our first meeting wasn't the way I expected it to be" our first meeting?? "Have we met before??" I said with fear in my voice.
"Oh,so you don't remember,eh? Remember when I brought you to this place and gave you that hickies? I nodded "But I was in my room and there was no hickies.
"Cuz it's covered up with make up. By the way I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Chat Noir" chat noir oh no I don't even have tikki I can't even transform.
"Now let's continue where we stopped" then he did what he did but didn't tear my clothes.

In the morning

Normal POV
Mari woke up in the morning "where am I?? What happened?? And I'm in my room." She was shocked.

Maris POV
How did I come here I was with chat he- "Good morning Mari did you sleep well??" She smiled "tikki can you tell me who dropped me here??" I said with panic in my voice.
"Yeah Adrien dropped you here safely and left. And school is starting in 1 hour better get ready before you're late" said tikki.
"Yeah" I got up and took a quick shower tied my hair in pony tail and wore ⬇️ cuz I'm not that good with discriptions and just ignore the heeled shoes and the accessories and the hair.

And sneakers. And left for school.

At school
"Girl, your early for the first time in a century" Alya and Nino started to click pictures.
"Hi" said Adrien
"Even Agreste is on time today" said Nino and took pictures of me and Adrien.

Adrien's POV
Wow Marinette looks hot today. I heard a few guys talking about Maris dress so I wrapped my arms around Mari. "So wanna go to class" said Alya " yeah, u guys coming?" Asked Nino
"No" me and Mari said at the same time.
"Ok" with that Nino and Alya left leaving me and Mari. "So umm wanna walk around?" I said.
"Yeah sure" she said. I must say she's hot. I wrapped my arms around Maris waist making her blush. I smirked. We sat on a bench and I started to tease her making her blush.

Maris POV
Something about Adrien didn't feel safe instead it felt bad wrong I looked at him and he just smirked. What's got into him why is he acting so weird ever since yesterday and for the past few days I started the feel insecure and fear was running through my veins."A-Adrien what are you doing it's making me feel uncomfortable" I said with fear in my voice.
He leaned in and whispered in my ear "just having a little fun with you that's all." He said with a smirk.
"Adrien I think I sh-" Adrien pulled me on his lap making me blush.
"Adrien this isn't right." I said trying to be confident.
"What's the rush sweetheart?"
"We should go back to the class"
He leaned in and whispered "don't you like me?"
"I do after all your my friend"
He smirked "what did you say?"
"Your my friend"
"So can't I have a little fun with 'my friend'. This statement made me even more uncomfortable.
"Adrien we should-" he cut me off by carrying me out of the school and pinned me to the wall in an empty alley."Adrien what are we doing here and school is about to start"
"Well, there is still 45 minutes I'll make it quick" he said with a smirk. He leaned in but he didn't kiss me "hahahahahaha, your face it was epic you thought hahahahahahah" he laughed.
"So was it a joke?"
"Yeah"
"Do you know this joke scared the life out of me." I said with anger but this made him laugh even more.
"Really,thought I would do something like that?" He laughed even more "let's go to class. Don't wanna be late now do you?" He said with a smile.
"Yeah let's go"

In class

"Girl where were you?" Said Alya.
Before I could say something Adrien interrupted me "we were near the benches"
"Ok" was all Alya said. After a few minutes the teacher arrived and started the lesson. I was thinking about today it wasn't convincing that Adrien was joking it sounded as if he was serious it didn't look or sounded like a joke.

Bye