Ch-3

Normal POV
When Mari reached home she went for a quick shower and came out in a ponytail and a towel wrapped around her chest "I feel fresh" she sighed in relief.
"Beautiful as always princess" said a unknown voice hugging her from behind.
"W-what do u want again" she said with fear in her voice.
"You" he turned her to face him.
"Adrien" she was shocked "how did u get in here?"
"Your main door was left open"
"Oh I forgot to close it. Now would u go out of the room so I can get dressed?"
"No"
"Stop this joke Adrien I'm not falling now"
"But you'll soon fall for me princess"
"As if"

Maris POV
Omg Adrien Agreste in my room what a dream come true.
"Fine then."

Normal POV
"Fine then" he pulled her closer to his chest and threw her on the bed and took off his shirt and got on top of her.
"You actually thought I was joking earlier? I would've taken you that second"
"Adrien stop. What are you doing??"
"Having you to myself princess" he took off her towel and his pants and boxers and went in side her rough and fast.
"Adrien stop you're hurting me" she struggled trying to push him away.
"No" pins her hands to the bed and went faster.
This made Mari scream in pain. Adrien was getting rough and Mari was getting tight this was a signal they were close.
"Adrien...ahh...stop...." she said out of breath
"Not so fast I'm just getting started" he went even faster.
Mari somehow managed to push Adrien away.
"Stop" she yelled at him.
"Not happening" he smirked.
"I didn't expected this from you I thought you were a good friend but your not." She began to tear up.
"These tears don't work on me. You are mine and only mine and no one  can have you other than me." He whispered with lust in his voice.

Adrien's POV
I'm sorry princess I just can't stay  away from you anymore so I'm doing this. I'm sorry if I hurt you. "Humph friends really friends is all you thought about us nothing more I can be more than just a friend like for starters I want you to be my girlfriend." I said with a smirk.

Maris POV
He wants me to be his girlfriend but after what he did and knowing how the real him is I can't say a yes.
"I guess I was right you actually are a spoilt kid and this is who you actually are and I would never date a person like you I hate you." I  said with anger in her tone but a bit of fear was shown as well.
"Yes you were right. But I always get what I want." He said with a smirk and left.

Adrien POV
I'm sorry I just can't control myself anymore it's just too hard to resist her now she's lik a magnet attracting me. I just don't care if she hates me and doesn't want to be with me but I'll get her and she'll be mine and only mine.

Maris POV
I can't believe it Adrien the one who I had a crush on ever since highschool and even now did this to me.
"Mari are you ok??" Said my kwami in concern.
"No, Adrien did this I can't believe it."
"Mari did you find Chat Noir's layer and did u think of a plan to catch him and get him arrested??"
"No have to work on the plan."
It's been a 2 years since I've been trying to track chat noir but have failed I'll catch him this time and I'm sure he'll pay for all the crimes and murders he has committed.

Chat Noir POV
"Master don't you think you shouldn't be doing this to Marinette??"
"I know plagg but I need to track down ladybug and finish her off before she tracks us down"
"But why are you doing this to Marinette? She has nothing to do with all this"
"She isn't involved but I love her and want her to be mine and only mine"
"But master..."
"I don't want anymore arguments" I said sternly and my kwami hid.

At Maris

Maris POV
My phone began to beep
"Hello?"
"Hey girl you r coming to hangout and u are coming within 2 hours outside the park then we'll be going to the movies" said my best friend.
She didn't say anything about anyone else coming "Ok" I hung up the phone and began to go through my cupboard in search for a good outfit. After a few minutes of searching I found the perfect outfit.
(Just ignore the heels she wore sneakers instead and no accessories and hair tied in a high pitched ponytail.)

And then I  left

And then I  left.