Chapter 1: The Memory Loss

The Light Music Club were having tea in their clubroom, as usual. They talked and chat about stuff. Laughing and giggling. It was a fun day, until...

"Alright, I'm going back home. Satoshi needs me for something." Ritsu said.

"Oh, okay Ricchan. Bye!" Yui said.

Ritsu opened the door and stepped out of the room. She began going down the stairs. But, halfway through the stairs, Ritsu slipped and fell down. She then banged her head against the stair end.

"ITTAAII!" Ritsu groaned loudly.

The rest of the HTT crew members heard Ritsu's groan and rushed outside the clubroom, shocked and gasping in horror.

"RITSU!"

"RICCHAN!"

"RITSU-SENPAI!"

They all shouted. Mugi rushed down the stairs and went to Ritsu.

"Oh my gosh, she's really hurt there." Mugi said nervously.

"Take her to the doctor!" Azusa shouted.

"Yeah, I agree with Azu-nyan! Take her to the doctor! Hurry!" Yui agreed.

Mio couldn't speak. She is there, standing and looking at her best friend. Mio was scared. She didn't know what to do. Her heart was shattered to pieces. Just looking at her best friend hurt also made her hurt.

"Yui-chan, call the hospital! Now!" Mugi shouted.

Yui called the hospital and the ambulance got to the school. Paramedics began coming out of the vehicle. The HTT crew dragged Ritsu out of the school. The paramedics dragged Ritsu onto the stretcher. All the girls from the school saw what happened and started to stare at what's happening. They realized there beloved HTT drummer is being taken to the hospital. The girls from the school began mumbling and whispering about what's happening and wondering if Ritsu is okay.

Ritsu was unconscious. The HTT crew were really worried, so they went inside the ambulance as well. So they can keep an eye on Ritsu on the way to the hospital.

The paramedics opened the back door and dragged the stretcher which was carrying Ritsu into the hospital, Sakura Hospital.

Nurses and doctors rushed to see Ritsu. They began dragging Ritsu onto the rolling bed and pushed the bed to Room R7.

The HTT crew were sitting and waiting in the Waiting Room, hoping if Ritsu is alright.

"May I ask, what is the patient's name?" The doctor asked.

"Tainaka Ritsu." The whole HTT crew said.

"Okay, now what are your names?" The doctor asked.

"Hirasawa Yui." Yui said.

"Nakano Azusa." Azusa said.

"Kotobuki Tsumugi." Mugi said.

"Akiyama Mio." Mio said.

"Okay, who is Ritsu's most trusted friend? That one friend can go see Ritsu." The doctor said.

The HTT crew began discussing who should go see Ritsu. They agreed it's definitely not Yui.

They turned back, facing the doctor and said:

"Akiyama Mio.".

It's decided. Mio is Ritsu's trusted friend. Most trusted, that is. They have been friends since elementary school. They were childhood friends. Who can be closer to Ritsu than Mio? No one.

"Okay, Akiyama Mio. Follow me to Tainaka Ritsu's room please." The doctor lead Mio into Ritsu's room. Once Mio was in the room, the doctor left to leave Ritsu and Mio alone in the room.

Mio grabbed a chair and put it beside Ritsu's bed. She sat down, staring at Ritsu with a worried and scared look. Mio holds Ritsu's hand, squeezing it tightly. Years began trickling down Mio's face.

"You Baka! Why can't you be more careful? Everyone is worried about you." Mio half shouted and half whispered.

Ritsu suddenly woke up and stared back at Mio. Mio was surprised.

"Ritsu?" Mio asked.

"Huh? Where am I?" Ritsu asked.

"Your in the hospital." Mio replied.

Ritsu suddenly gave Mio a confused look.

"Who are you?" Ritsu asked.

"What? Ritsu, don't joke around right now!" Mio scolded.

"Joke? I'm not joking! Who are you? In serious!" Ritsu said seriously.

She wasn't kidding. Ritsu doesn't remember Mio at all! Rush doesn't even recognize her.

"Ritsu? You don't know who I am?" Mio asked.

"I don't... And, Ritsu? Is that my name? Cool." Ritsu said.

"Ritsu... Everyone is worried about you! Yui, Mugi and Azusa are! Even me!" Mio shouted.

"Who?" Ritsu asked.

TO BE CONTINUED

Next Chapter:

What will happen to Ritsu? What will the HTT crew do? Mio is really very worried. Well, the rest of the crew are. If only Ritsu had been more careful! So what will happen? Find out in the next chapter coming soon!