Chapter 2: Flashback

Ritsu flinched as Mio shouted at her. She knew she had made her upset. She tried her best to calm and cheer her up. But it came out in a different way. She'd usually cheer her in a cheerful manner, but this way... She did it like how a not cheerful person would do it.

"It's okay. Yes, I don't know who myself is, who you are, or the people called 'Yui, Azusa or Mugi'. But it's okay, you can tell me all about myself. Maybe I can remember some things.".

Mio just nodded. She couldn't say anything. She was too mad and sad at the same time. She just wanted Ritsu back.

" Then, may I know what is my full name? " Ritsu asked.

Mio again got shocked. She already knew that Ritsu lost her memory, but she had never heard Ritsu ask and say things in a polite manner.

"Your full name is Tainaka Ritsu." Mio answered.

"I see, may I know your full name as well?" Ritsu asked, again.

"Akiyama Mio." Mio answered, again.

"What about the rest? May I know their full name?" Ritsu asked once more.

This is ridiculous, she still looks the same. Mio thought.

"Hirasawa Yui, Nakano Azusa and Kotobuki Tsumugi.".

" Thanks. So, how did I first meet you guys?" Ritsu asked another question.

"First, you met me. I was your childhood friend. We first met in Grade School. You were a new student." Mio goes on...

-FLASHBACK-

"H-help!" A young Mio shouted.

A bunch of boys were surrounding Mio. Some of them held stones and books. Every other student were too scared to help or even call the teacher. Mio stood by the corner, still crying for help. No one was going to help her. She finally stopped, 'This is it.' .

Just then, a girl behind the boys interrupted their little 'Enjoyment' .

"Hey! Leave her alone!" The girl shouted at the boys.

"Yeah right, go home kid." The young boys laughed and turned back to Mio. Ritsu, who's eyes turned scarlet in fury, punched one of the boys in the face.

"Don't. Underestimate. Me." She said coldly.

"Gahh! Let go of me! Fine, we'll go! Come on boys, retreat!" Ritsu lets go of the boy and the boy runs off, his friends following him from behind. Ritsu watched them retreat. She turned back to Mio, who was crying softly of what just happened in the corner. Ritsu walked up to her and offered her a hand.

"Hey, it's okay. Their gone, I'm here now." Ritsu said calmly. Mio accepted Ritsu's hand and puts her hand on hers. Ritsu holds Mio's hand and dragged both of them up to stand. Mio was still sobbing softly.

"Hey hey, it's okay! I'm here." Ritsu tried her best to calm Mio down. Ritsu pulled Mio in for a hug. Strangely, Mio accepted her hug.

"So what's your name? I'll take you to the teacher.".

Mio shook her head. Ritsu knew too well what she meant. She did not want to see the teacher. Instead, she just wanted Ritsu to calm her down.

" I see. Still, what's your name? My name is Tainaka Ritsu. Don't worry, just call me Ritsu. I don't like such formalities. " Ritsu grinned.

"A-Akiyama Mio. Thank y-you. " Mio introduced.

"It's okay, I'll be there for you, even though I just met you." Ritsu giggled. Ritsu suddenly grabbed Mio's hand, pulling both themselves into the school.

"Come on, classes are starting. Good thing I'm in your class, aren't I?" Ritsu looked back at Mio, grinning. Ritsu looked so sweet with her grin that Mio had to look away to hide her blush.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

To be continued

It's good that I have finally finished this chapter. It took me some time to think and make up the flashback. The first one wasn't really that good. So I changed it to this one. I just don't know why, but I decided to go along with it. Anyway, about the next chapter (might happen. I could change my ideas.)

Ritsu and Mio continues their conversation in the room. Soon, the doctor comes in saying that Mio's time is up. Ritsu and Mio both looked at each other before Mio got up and left for the door. Mio took one last glance at Ritsu before setting off to her house.