Chapter 4: Home

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating this story and all, YOU JUST DIDN'T READ MY PROFILE >:(

But anyway, here I am! It has been so long, right! And don't worry! My writing has improved! And read more of my stories on fanfiction.net or just download the app on your phone! Fanfiction Reader

My account name is MitsewoFF. I have tons of stories about MioxRitsu.

By the way, I need to ask you guys something. Do you want this story to be a MioxRitsu story or do you like it the way it is now? Please let me know, otherwise I might continue the story but you won't really like how it's going.

I think it really wouldn't make sense if it was a Mitsu story lol

Let's get to the story.

~×~

It's been about...how long was it? 5 months? Since Ritsu had been bumped on the head by the staircase.

Thanks to her clumsiness.

But now, today was the day. She is going to be released from the hospital.

But she still doesn't remember anything.

She just recovered. That head injury is quite serious, but they already did fix most parts of it. You see, she has to wear a huge, white wrapping crap, and she won't be able to wear her headband. But it's not like she even remembers that she even wears a headband. Now then, all that's left is remembering everything.

"School?" Ritsu said, cringing in disgust whining afterwards. "I don't wanna go to school!"

"Ritsu, honey, you have to! Your education is important!" Ritsu's mother, Satomi, said. Ritsu continued whining like a little baby. Satomi took off her glasses and turned beast mode.

Like Sawako.

"Go to school or face my wrath!" She said in a deep, scary voice. Ritsu flinched in fear.

"Y-Y-Yes, o-okay! I- I've been wanting t-to a-anyway..." Ritsu stammered. Satomi then turned back to kind, mother mode.

"Ah, that's good, sweetie. Now, go and take a shower cause you stink." Ritsu pouted. How can she just say that so easily? To her daughter?

"You're so rude!" Ritsu shouted, stomping towards the bathroom and slammed the toilet door shut. Her mom just laughed, shaking her head.

~×~

Ritsu, with the huge, while wrapper wrapped around her head, walked to her class, blushing in embarrassment from all the stares she was receiving.

"God, can y'all just stop it..." Ritsu muttered to herself in anger, now stomping her way to her class.

She opened the door, and saw all of the seats occupied with girls.

"O-Oh, Tainaka-san," Sawako, the homeroom teacher, said in surprise. "You're back, of course, I received a phone call from your mother that you were coming. Um, please go seat in your assigned seat. Over there," Sawako gestured, pointing at the seat at the back of the class. Ritsu nodded, and walked to her seat, looking down.

Ritsu's friends were basically staring at her in confusion and surprise.

Well, it was a pleasant surprise.

~×~

"RICCHAN!" Screamed a girl with short, dark brown hair. The girl dashed towards Ritsu and basically knocked her down. Ritsu, hitting the of her head in the process, yelped in pain.

"OW! I just recovered for goodness sake!" Ritsu shouted, pushing the brunette off her and rubbed her head, gasping in pain. "I swear if I get another case of internal bleeding because of an idiot like you I'm going to kill you." Said Ritsu in pure anger, glaring daggers at the brunette.

The brunette widened her eyes in surprise, "Ehhh? Jeez, calm down, Ritsu! Take a chill pill! It's me, Yui-chan!"

"I don't care who you are! Just let me recover!" Ritsu stood up and left, muttering what seemed to be curses.

Yui looked down in sadness. The rest of the other senior HTT looked down helplessly too, not knowing what to do with the new Ritsu.

A/N: Mkay well that sucked.