Chapter 15: GAME DAY

The day after was game day; I was quietly heading out of the hotel until Bratty McBlonde Bitch did what he did best.

A: Sneaking out so early in the morning, shame on you Ms. Assistant Coach. Going to help the enemy win?

"Actually, I'm going to go watch the enemy fall. My best friend is playing today and I promised I'd go watch him."

A: Then I'm coming with you.

"Absolutely not."

A: And why not?

"Because you'd embarrass me again."

A: Why I never!

"Then how about because you're annoying?"

A: Hmmmm, I think you mean adorable.

"Okay, let's skip passed the fake offense, the flake flattery and the fake flirting and get to the part where you agree to stay here." Atsumu gave me that stupid smirk and tap my nose.

A: Silly (P/N), we can't get to a part that's never going to happen.

"You think this is cute?"

A: Oh I know I am.

"Did you even get permission?"

A: To be this cute? No, but no one would allow it anyway. Jealousy, I know, comes with the territory.

"And we're right back to annoying. You really don't know how to turn it off."

A: I've got my good ol' ass coach. I don't need permission when I'm traveling with her.

"Ass Coach, seriously?"

A: Short for Assistant Coach, Toddler, what were you thinking? YOU WEREN'T THINKING -

"SHUT UP!"

A: Dirty, dirty, girl (P/N), I can't believe it. Are you trying to take advantage of me?

"WHY WOULD I TRY TO GET AWAY FROM YOU IF I WAS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU?"

A: TO THROW ME OFF YOUR TRAIL. WAIT! Do you looooove me?

"IN YOUR DREAMS!"

A: You know, Grouchy, if you keep frowning like that, you're going to get wrinkles, then you'll really never get another boyfriend.

O: You're both too loud.

A: I wasn't the one yelling.

"Samu, tell him he can't go."

O: Wherever it is, you can't go.

"Thank You! I"m off!"

A: She's going to watch the Nekoma game.

O: Freeze. Turn. Explain.

"I promised Kenma I'd go cheer him on. I haven't been that great of friend to him, so I owe him this."

O: Shitface, rebuttal

A: HEY

O: I SAID REBUTTAL

A: YOU CALL ME A SHITFACE!

O: Would you prefer Pissface to match your hair?

A: NO

O: Then Shitface it is.

A: I DON'T LIKE THESE NAMES.

O: I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU DIDN'T. NOW EXPLAIN OR SHE'S GOING WITHOUT YOU.

A: I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE'S OKAY-

All three of us froze. It was like the three of us had choked on his words. But as soon as the blush rose to Atsumu's cheeks, more words came tumbling out.