Chapter 18: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

FLASHBACK

M: What do you mean Osamu doesn't like you? Did he tell you that?

"No, Atsumu just told me. I appreciate it told him to ask for me."

M: (P/N), I love him, but he's a liar.

"Atsumu was mad when I told him, but I know him, he would never lie to me about something like this."

M: I... I-

MIA'S FLASHBACK

*giggling* "Tsumu, I told you to stop trying to look cool. I don't care about your fancy tricks."

*chuckles while rubbing his forehead where the ball fell* A: I'm not trying to look cool, I already am cool.

*giggling* "Tsumu, you're such a dork."

OFF TO THE SIDE

*smirk* M: They look good together, don't they Samu?

O: Sorry, was I staring?

*giggling* M: You were.

O: Tsumu likes her.

M: But you do too?

O: I..Yeah, I do.

M: Good, then tell her because that person we were talking about, the one that she likes, it was you.

*Osamu's eyes open wide and blushes*

*chuckles* M: No matter how good you think they look together just remember that you're twins, okay? You two would look just as good together, so go for it.

O: But Tsumu.. She's blushing right now.

M: She's probably talking about you, I promise. I think you should tell her.

O: I will. Tomorrow.

M: EEEEEE, I'M SO EXCITED. TELL HER, TELL HER NOW. ACTUALLY, I'LL TELL HER, RIGHT NOW.

O: Mia!

M: Hmm?

O: Please don't. I want to be the one to do it.
END OF MIA'S FLASHBACK

*in her head* M: I can't tell her Samu wanted to be the one to do it.

"You?"

M: I guess you're right. I'm really sorry (P/N)

END OF FLASHBACK

A DREAM, IT WAS JUST A DREAM or rather, just a memory from the past. As the days started whining down, the memories of the past kept coming back to haunt me. That day that I told Atsumu I liked his brother, the day after when he told me that he liked me, they kept playing in my head. After a long drive back from Nationals, it was nice to go back to being a regular student in school. No practices, no extra long mornings or afternoons, just wake up, school, home. Things with Mia were a little awkward, but we were working through it. I tried to leave her alone with Samu as much as possible. I was excited for her. She was happy and she was finally going to confess on the last day of school. Samu was perfect and things with him were as they always were. We were friends and together, we ignored all the feelings in between. As far as things with Atsumu...they went a little like this.

A: Hey

"OH, ATSUMU, HEY, HOW'S IT GOING?"

A: Do you have a second? Can we talk?

"Talk? TALK? Yeah! SURE! We can talk about anything. What do you want to talk about?"

A: I was hoping that we could do it in private.