Chapter 1: HOME TO TOKYO

My name is (Y/N) Kurosu, but my friends call (P/N)! I'm in third grade and I have a lot to be thankful for! I've got my mom and my dad and my puppy Spark Plug! I don't have any siblings, but what I do have is a best friend! Mia Ojiro, we met way back in Kindergarten when she shared her dango with me. After that she had no choice, but to love me! Mia has a brother who's two years older than us, so I don't need my own, it's close enough! Aran is so cool, even though he's in fifth grade, he's soooooo tall. Today our parents all had to go to work, so they left Aran in charge of us. He wanted to go to this volleyball workshop so naturally we went too. It was for boys only so we couldn't play, but we got to sit and watch and that was amazing! "Mia, Aran is soooo cool! Look at him, he's the biggest one here!"

M: Shhhhh, not too loud. He won't say it, but he doesn't like how tall he is!

"But why?"

M: I don't know.

"I think that's stupid!" *hops on the bleacher* "I want to be SUPER tall! This way I can see over EVERYBODYYYYY." Mia started tugging on my shirt and whispered.

M: Get down. People are starting to stare.

A light blush grazed my cheek as I bowed and apologized. Then I heard a wooooooah coming from two boys. The boys looked similar. WOOOOOW COOL! This was my first time seeing twins in real life.

??: Apparently his name is Aran-kun. He's in the fifth grade.

??: Man, how cool. I'm jealous.

??/?? : HE'S GOT A FORGEIN NAME!

??: Maybe I'll change my name.

??: I'm pretty sure if you do, Grams will be sad.

??: Yeah....hmmmmm... Samu.... Osamu..so Samu!

??: Then I guess you'll be Tsumu!

??: No, Tsumu sounds weird..

"SO COOL!"

??: HMMMM

"DID YOU SEE THAT MIA!! THEY TALKED AT THE SAME TIME! IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY SHARE A BRAIN! WOAHHHHH!"

A: (P/N), don't egg the Morans on.

??: HEY! We are pretty cool aren't we!

I excitedly nodded in agreement. "Yeah!"

??: But how do you know our names?

"I don't ?????"

??: But you said Miya, that's us.

"No, I said Mia, that's her." I pointed to Mia who was slightly hiding behind me.

??: WOAHHHH SHE'S GOT A FORGEIN NAME TOO SAMU

"It's cause they're siblings."

??: Does that mean you have one too?

I looked at the boy just watching me and bopped his nose. His nose scrunched a little and I giggled as he got flustered. "Samu."

S: I don't know you! Who said you could touch me?

*giggles* "Sorry! Your nose was just so bopable."

??: Is that even a word?

S: I don't know, maybe she's crazy.

M: Maybe we should leave them alone.

"They came towards us first! They're the ones that wanted to talk."

S: You know our names, what's yours?

"My name is (F/N) Kurosu, but everyone calls me (P/N)! I'm in grade three class four! And this is my best friend Mia! She's also in the same grade and class." Mia peeked out from behind me and gave them a little wave.