Bonus

It was the day of their graduation. Kita headed towards Hirai right after the graduation ceremony. "Congratulations, Haru."

Hirai smiled at him. "Congrats as well, Shin-chan!"

He smiled faintly, however, when he noticed her slight frown, it caused him to worry, making him frown as well. "What's wrong?"

"We are in different universities... I'll see you less..." She mumbled slightly.

"You know we can always live together. Our universities aren't that far from each other," he said, trying to cheer her up.

He saw her face lit up immediately at his words. When he saw her bright smile, he slowly leaned his face closer to hers and gave her a gentle kiss. He smiled as he felt her hands grip on his clothing. When they pulled away, he saw her blushing as he hid her face on his chest.

As he stroked her hair, he heard something fall behind them. He turned his head behind him to see his club members staring at them in shock. He saw their eyes and mouth wide open while some of them dropped their bouquet and phones. One by one, they slowly came back to their senses.

"Who knew Kita-san shows affection in public like that?!" Atsumu yelled in shock.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement before going closer to the couple. "Let's take our last group photo!"

Kita nodded his head along with Hirai and stood between all of them.

He was certainly going to miss this.