06 | Cross- What Now?!

Narae still felt her magick violently rage beneath her skin. All fury and storm, cutting edges and ice cold blizzards. It hurt. It actually physically hurt to have her magick restrained like that but she knew that she couldn't take off the bracelet. Not without the safety of the Im wards around their coven home.
So she cursed Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin and the entire Kim coven beneath her breath and endured. Her steps a bit sluggish as she was clever enough to not just wander around aimlessly. As much as she hated to be babied, Narae was rational enough to know that at least some sort of benevolent person being close by was still needed in her condition.
And even if she felt horrible about it, even if she felt ashamed to have to burden Solar yet again...Narae headed straight for the pretty woman's shop.

It wasn't that far to walk and yet every step felt heavier than the next. Narae's emotions were still strung up on how Jimin and Hoseok had treated her.
Her magick still clawing at its chains growing more vicious by every minute going by without release of emotion. Her gut hurt and her lungs felt as if they were filled with the ice that was so characteristic for her gifts.

A cough rattled suddenly through her. Lungs aching and throat hurting as something wet trickled up and spilt on her full lips. A coppery taste invading her mouth.
Narae stopped walking and brought a hand up to gently swipe at her lips. Finger tips coming away covered in crimson.

Her eyes widened at the sight. She took in a surprised gasp, just to agitate her lungs again and cause another coughing fit. Throat and coughs wet as more blood coated the inside of her hand that she had held in front of her mouth.
Fear grabbed her as her magick flared even more. Sharp, powerful edges cutting at her skin, demanding to be freed and let loose on those who tormented her. Those who hurt her. Those who caused her harm.

Gods! What was happening?
What was happening to her?!

Solar was a mage.
Narae's panicked mind cleared at that thought.
Solar could help!
And with that one sliver of hope she pushed herself despite the pain and the bloody cough every now and then to get to the shop. To find sanctuary and hopefully help with whatever was happening to her. Because whatever the bracelet was doing to her magick and body...

...it was certainly nothing good.

The tissue she had hastily pulled from her bag to catch the blood she was coughing up was entirely stained crimson by the time the bell chimed above her head.
Solar's shop was cute and was stacked with rows upon rows of vinyl and anything music related. Not that Narae was in any condition to actually admire the serene atmosphere or impressive selection of differing artists and genres.

Another cough wrecked her lungs and had her hunching over slightly just after she had entered the music shop. Bloody tissue pressed to her mouth as the sickening wet feeling travelled up her throat and spilt out in bright red flowers blooming prettily in all its terrifying glory.
Solar was by Narae's side within seconds.
"Come, child", her soft voice cooed as gentle hands guided the aching girl through the shop and into a backroom. "I feared this would happen."

Narae was ushered to sit on a chair in what seemed to be the office slash break room. Her mind blurred in and out of pain, at times more aware of her surroundings and others drowning in the feeling of being cut up from the inside out by her own raging magick.
Then a feeling like a soothing blanket falling over her took over and washed away all pain and hurt. Her magick forced into calm submission and all hurt gone as if it hadn't been there in the first place. Narae blinked in confusion.
"It's okay for now, little dove", Solar said from where she crouched right next to Narae. "It's okay now." And Narae believed her. She felt how easy it was to breath again and her body slumped against the chair in utter exhaustion.
"What was that?", she asked, voice slightly trembling from the exertion of the day. Or rather...evening. Her day had actually been pretty decent until she had met Jimin. And the episode with the bridge... And then Hoseok...