Ch.14

Perries p.o.v.

I got a text from Zayn the first thing in the morning.

To: Perrie Fr: Zayn

Hey, do you mind coming with me to babysit my sister for a while? ( Zayn )

Yeah! That would be lovely ( Perrie )

I got ready and took a long shower. After I took a shower, I threw on some a skirt, tank top tuck in, and high tops. I went straight to Zayns place, without eating breakfast.

Ding dong!!

Zayn opened the door, with his little sister.

" hello sweetie! How are you?" I asked.

" good! I like your hair!" She said.

" thanks!! I like yours too ". And with that she went back inside, leaving Zayn and I alone. Zayn let me in, and he told me to sit, while he got some stuff ready. After a while, Zayns sister told me to go in her room. I don't know why, but I did as she said. Opened the door and found Zayn, and some other people. I walked inside and stared at them. Just then, they opened their jacket, it spelled out : Perrie....will.........you......be.......my.......GF....?

I looked at Zayn, this was the sweetest thing a guy, has ever done for me.

" Yes!! yes!! yes!!" I yelled jumping up and down. I ran to him an jump on him, he caught me and then hugged me.

* So all of the "moments " are done. Here comes the break up *