ch.18

Leigh-Annes p.o.v.

Today we got assigned to play a song at Madison Square Garden. Can you believe that!?!? Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited!!! I flopped down onto the couch beside Jade, who was smiling like an idiot, on her phone. 

" Jade!!!! " I yelled.

" Huh?- What? Nothing" She said looking around.  I laughed hysterically, and started to prepare. I had to pick an outfit that's Pink and Green. I chose pink legging, green long sleeve, pink and green heels, and a snap back. I went into Perries room to check what she was wearing. I found her admiring herself in the mirror. HAHA just like Zayn huh? Perrie was wearing a pink jacket, a green shirt ( showing her belly button ), pink jeans, and green heels, she added a touch of pink and green flower headband. 

I went into Jesys room to check her outfit. But when I got in she was sitting down pouting.

" Why are you soo pouty?" I asked.

" I cant find the stupid green and pink jeans I want to wear " She said crossing her hands. I carefully nodded studying her. Then at the corner of my eye, I saw the outfit she was looking for. It was under all the mess she had caused. 

" get yo butt up sista prepare to be amazed " I said motioning my hands up and down, to make her get up. I rummaged through all the clothes that was on top and finally reached the bottom. I grabbed the outfit and handed it to her. 

" Ohhhh thanks " She simply said. I got out of the mess, or as I like to call it ' The Horror Room ". 

* Madison Square Gardens *

We got off the car and saw a crowd of people screaming and yelling for us I smiled and we all got on stage. We were singing "  More than a Band " By Lemonade Mouth.  I know, I know, you thinking that's for little kids huh? Well, your wrong, its for everybody, so deal with it. And for the record, I am a little kid. 

Flora started strumming her guitar and we started singing.   * go down below to listen to the song *

Role in the song : ( girl with the black hair ) - Flora

( blond boy * pretend he's a girl * )- Jesy

( different colored hair ) - Jade

( long hair dude * pretend he's a girl * ) - Leigh- Anne

( blond girl ) - Perrie 

* Listen to the song More Than A Band below *

Lyrics for the song ( More Than a Band ) 

Flora : I cant pretend, to know how you feel. But know that I'm here, know that I'm real. 

Jesy: Say what you want, or dont talk at all. 

Flora: But I'm not gonna let you fall. Reach for my hand cause its held out for you, my shoulders are small, but you can cry on them too. Everything changes but One Thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a  band.  Yeah , Yeah, Yeah 

Jade: You used to brave the world all on your own. Now we wont let you go, go on alone. 

Leigh-Anne: Be who you wanna be, always stand tall. Not gonna let you fall. 

All: Reach for my hand cause its held out for you, my shoulders are strong, but you can cry in them too. Everything changes but one thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band. 

Perrie: I never knew you could take me so far, I've always wanted the home that you are, the one, I need. 

All: Reach for my hand cause its held out for you, my shoulders are strong, but you can cry in them too. Everything changes but one thing is true, understand. We'll always be more than a band. 2x

* Done ( with the song ) *