Ch. 21 ( pt. 2 )

Jades p.o.v.

We were walking around the mall when my phone buzzed. It was Louis.

To: Jade Fr: Louis

Were all ready.....

" Harry come on. I want to go back now. " I said tugging on Harrys jacket.

" ok,ok " Harry said. We walked over to the car and drove home. Louis said they would be in the basement. I opened the front door slowly with Harry following me. We finally reached the basement door, I slowly turned the knob.

" SUPRISE!!! " everyone yelled. I looked at Harry, he was shocked and dumbfounded. He ran to me and gave me a hug. Then he ran to the rest to give them a hug. Then I saw Her. Elizabeth, ok let me explain something. Elizabeth is an enemy of mine, she always steals my boyfriends. I quickly walked over to Elizabeth and said " What the Hell are you doing here? "

" Jade I invited her here. Is there a problem? " Liam said stepping up. I looked at Elizabeth, who was smiling evily. I hate her.

" no " I said lying. I smiled fakingly and went over to the food.

------------ Later -------------

After we had a couple of drinks, Elizabeth, being her sluty self, changed into this bikini kind of clothing. I made a discusted face and looked a Harry. He looked amazed at her, it almost looked like he liked her. I tried ignoring it but she only made it worst. Elizabeth walked over to Harry, dancing like a stripper. Then she danced around him. Jealousy rose all the way from my head to toe. Worst part is, Harry looked like he enjoyed it.

Just then she got him up, and she kissed him on the lips. Thats it I'm coming like a kangaroo attacking a baby crocodile. I got up and slaped Elizabeth in the face. She slapped me back. Perrie came over to me and slapped Elizabeth. But before Elizabeth can slap Perrie back, Harry kissed Elizabeth. I broke the kiss by pushing Elizabeth onto the floor. Harry slapped me in the face. Harry. Slaped. Me. In. The. Face.

I looked at Harry really hurt and I started pouring out tears. Everyone gathered aund us while I poured more tears out. I finally stoped when my tears ran out. I looked at Harry who was hugging Elizabeth.

" Ok Harry, who will you pick? Me or that sluty girl? " I asked looking straight into Harrys eyes.

" well, thats not hard. I pick..... Bob " Harry said.

" whos Bob? "

" her! " Harry said pointing at Elizabeth. I backed away slowly, Flora came over to me, because she knew how it feels.

" its ok Jade. Harrys just drunk " Flora whispered. But I didnt believe her I ran outside crying, and I ran home.