Ch.16

Flora p.o.v.
I heard the stove being turned on, who's cooking? Then it hit me, I forgot that Niall cheated on me. Darn! I scattered downstairs and found Melony cooking bacon. I sniffed the air and sat down. 

" Hey, I'm planning to go home today... will you come please?" I pleaded.

" Fine... " She said, without saying another word. Then I realized that I forgot something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. MMMMMM....... Oh shoot!!! I forgot about the double date!!! I checked my phone and got at least 15 messages from Jade. I clicked a random message and read it:

Where da hell are you!??! 

So sorry, I couldn't go.... 

I put my phone away and stared at the food in front of me.I couldn't eat anymore, I stood up and walked outside. I needed to get some air, I walked and walked, until I reached my house. I got the courage to finally ring the door bell. 

Ding Dong!!!

Leigh- Anne opened the door and stared at me. 

" where have you been? The girls and I have been worried sick about you " Leigh- Anne started, I started to cry. All this pressure is making me cry. Leigh- Anne came over to me and led me to the living room. The tears became dry, and it was time for me to explain why I was not here. 

I explained everythng to her and she said nothing. I waved my hands in front of her face, she shook her head and said " Oh I'm so sorry..... ". 

" its OK.. its not your fault " I said. Just then the door bell rung. Leigh- Anne carefully got up and opened it. I went in the kitchen to look for some food,  and  took out milk. I found some chocolate moose, and ate it. 

" oh Niall its you..... " I heard Leigh-Anne say in a deep voice. 

" Is Flora here?" Niall asked. I heard Leigh-Anne muttered something, but I didn't quite catch it. Then I heard footsteps, I looked behind me and saw, Niall the freakin' Horan. Niall ran to hug me, but I stopped him. I blink to hold the tears back. I pushed him and ran to my room. I heard footsteps behind me, I finally reached the door and slammed it. 

" Flora open the door, we need to talk " I heard Niall say.

" NO!!! Just leave me alone..... I- I - I hate you " I said softly. I heard him sniff, and I think he went away. I opened the door to check i he was still there, and he wasn't. I closed the door, and water filled my eyes. Gosh this is hard...... Going to a break up, isn't it?