Ch. 24

So this is my 2 time updating today, and this is version 2. Dedicated to :

AlexandraCha-Simms

Harrys p.o.v.

I paced back and forth while thinking it through. What the hell happened last night? I have no Idea . Did I hurt Jade? Hurt Jade. Hurt Jade. Those words kept repeating through my head. I would never hurt Jade, shes the most sweetest, and most lovable person I know. I face-palmed myself shaking my head. 

" Harry are you OK? " I heard someones voice say. 

" I dont know. I still have no idea what happened " I say not taking my hands off face. 

" Well I can tell you.... I was there " She said, I turned around and saw it was Leigh-Anne. I nodded and listened carefully. Now I get it, but I would never do such a thing like that. I love Jade, and I still do. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Leigh-Anne rushed over to the door and opened it, leaving me in the kitchen. There was a sudden yell and I ran to the door. I saw a girl, a girl that looked familiar.... Elizabeth? I remember her from last night. Oh My God. She's the one that I picked instead of Jade.!! Jade came downstairs  and looked at me. Elizabeth came over and kissed my lips, I quickly wiped   it and looked at her. 

" Awwww Harry, your such an adorable cutie!!! " Elizabeth said kissing me again. I stopped her, which made it look like I touched her boobs. I took my hands off her, and said " Elizabeth what are you doing here? ".

" What are you talking about? I'm your girlfriend remember? You picked me instead of that slutty Jade " she said. Jade ran to Elizabeth and slapped her.

" How dare you say that!!! I'm not the slut here,  you are!!! Harry is my second boyfriend!! How many have you had? Like 14?!?! " she got stopped by Elizabeth slapping her. I have to stopped this. 

" Ell just leave " I said trying to hide my anger.

" Why? " she asked.

I looked at her " Why?...... Why!??! Just get your ass out of here!!! Jades right!! Your just a slut!! I don't get why I ever picked you!! " I said finally letting my anger out. She started at me then slapped me. HARD!!! She got out of the house, and I apologized to Jade.

" I never should have picked her instead of you.... I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me? " I asked. Jade smiled and nodded.