Meeting the boys

Chapter 1-

I was awoken by someone jumping on top of me, when I finally opened my eyes to see an exited James Potter. He was lying on me trying to wake me up.

"Get off me will you..!" I moan still half asleep.
"Get your arse out of bed and come for a swim with me!!" James yelled in my ear.

It was almost the end of summer which means James and his parents were coming to stay with me for the last 3 weeks, till we go back to Hogwarts.

I have known James since we were young, my mum and Euphemia Potter were good friends at school. They both attended 'Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry' which is by far the best Wizarding school.

"Yes okay, just let m-" I was cut off by him throwing me over his shoulder, and running downstairs.

I was screaming for James to put me down, I squirmed in his grasp but he just laughed. When we got downstairs and into the backyard, he threw me into the pool.

"Well .. that definitely woke me up"
I mumble to myself before hearing not one but two people laughing, I finally turn around to find James Potter & .. Sirius Black!?

I forgot that Sirius was staying with the Potter's because something happened with his family.

When James saw the confusion on my face he addressed;

"Oh yea right ... Aline this is Sirius Black, Sirius this is Alina Nightly."
He introduced us, even though I knew exactly who he was.

He was that typical boy that all the girls swooned over and made fan clubs about, he was a 'bad boy' or like me, Marlene and Lily would say he's a 'fuck boy' because he played with girl's hearts and didn't care if they got hurt.

"Yeah I know who he is.." you could practically taste the venom of my words;
James looked at Sirius then back at me, his face going from grinning ear to ear to a quite scared and pale expression.

"d- do you think I should run.." His voice a little shaky

"From the look she's-" Sirius couldn't finish his sentence since James started sprinting.

"You're so dead, Potter!?!" I shrieked while climbing out of the pool.

James was running like a mad man around my backyard, as I chased him, I was still in my pyjama shorts and a t-shirt I was sleeping in the night before.

I was somewhat smaller than James but I was much quicker than him,

When I eventually caught up to him I jumped on top of him, which made him plummet to the ground, and I was now sitting on him.
I stood up and kicked him playfully in the side.

"I still don't get...  how you're so small- but so fast." His voice sounding out of breath.

"I'm not that small... I'm 5'4" (162cm)
I informed him while a small laugh came out.
"Yeah.. like I- I said... small" he giggled.

I kicked him one more time before I turn around to go inside, as I turn around James still moaning & lying on the grass I saw Sirius in stitches laughing. Because his best mate just got 'attacked' by a girl.. I walked past him on my way inside.

As I passed him he gave me a devilish wink which would normally make all the girls turn shades of crimson that people didn't think were possible, but I wasn't one of 'those' girls.

I didn't see how people could like a person who was so horrible to others. Yes. Sirius was probably the hottest guy at school but it's not just looks that a girl wants, she also wants someone with a good personality which Sirius Black did not have. So I thought.

So I ignored it and went inside to take a nice warm shower so I wouldn't freeze.

                                ~

After I got out of the shower, dried my hair and got dressed I headed downstairs to make some breakfast since it was 9:30 A.M,

I walked into the kitchen and started making myself some toast when none other than Sirius Black walked in and stood in the doorway.

"Hey," he said as sitting at a stool behind the island in the middle of the kitchen,
"Hi.." I replied still focusing on the toast,
"soo you and James.. are what exactly?" His question caught me off-guard

"Uhh. Well we're just friends, we have known each other since we were young" I explained to him while turning to face him,
"What did you 'think' we were?"

"Thought you were like.. shag buddies or something" he laughed

"Excuse me!!" I was speechless;
so I turned back to take my toast out.

"Would you mind making me some?"

"Here... Make it yourself" throwing the loaf of bread at him.

                                 ~

"The audacity of that boy!"
I exclaimed while making my way into the living room.

"Who," James asked, I just glared at him,

"Oh him. What did he say..?" He questioned as taking a sip of his drink.

"Well. He asked what 'we were' and I told him that we're friends, but he thought we were 'shag buddies'"
I clarified to him as I sat down on an armchair, as the words came out my mouth James spat his drink out and proceeded to say:

"He said- WHAT!!?"

Before I could say anything else James ran out of the room,

James ran out of the room towards the kitchen, a few moments later I could hear James shout;
"She's like a sister to me... what the fuck were you thinking!"

Then James came in dragging Sirius by the ear into the living room, they both sat on the sofa opposite the armchair I was sitting on.

Suddenly an owl came flying into the living room;
"Who's that?" James asked

"Oh, it's just Lily. I asked if she wanted to spend a few weeks here"
After I said that James' eyes lit up like the sun rising on a summers day,

And unexpectedly James snatched the peace of parchment from my hand

James read the letter out loud:

Dear Alina,

Thank you for your invitation and I would love to come and see you before we head back to Hogwarts, I have a few things to tell you about but I'll leave that till I come round next week.
I can't wait to see you and the others soon I just hope Potter has gotten over his little 'crush' on me and that he stop pestering me every minute.
I hope you're well and say thank you to your parents for me see you soon.

Lily x

Sirius started to laugh at the part about James but James didn't lose his smile just yet, he was use to rejection.. it's kinda his thing.

I took the letter back from James
as I decided to go upstairs away from the boys to reply to Lily's letter, and leaving them downstairs.

As I was leaving Sirius was sitting on the sofa eating his toast quite entertained by his friend getting rejected once more and James standing in the doorway of the living room.